View Full Version : I want this marker

wharvey
03-15-2009, 08:40 PM
Can anybody tell me what model this is.. I WANT ONE

http://i43.tinypic.com/21nmvxz.jpg

Please help :shooting:

ElPanda
03-15-2009, 08:42 PM
that is a phoenix body and rail on a logic frame with a reverse X valve, high dollar if you want to build it from scratch

looks like it was made by "going_home"

Im sure he'll chime in when he see's this

AGDRetro
03-15-2009, 08:44 PM
That is Going Home's Phoenix Mag. You could try to con him out of it or build your own, the bodies are available from AO user XMagTerror.

sandfreestyle
03-15-2009, 08:45 PM
This belongs to going_home

Phoenix body/rail combo
reverse X valve
Logic frame
RT asa CP gas through grip
Freak back
WWA 1.5" freak tip

bjyourk
03-15-2009, 08:49 PM
I thought he had this and his "greenie" up for sale recently.....

sandfreestyle
03-15-2009, 08:51 PM
yep, and i think it sold too

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
03-15-2009, 08:52 PM

its going_home... everything has a price,, even the directors chairs... :headbang:

blackdeath
03-15-2009, 09:55 PM
Beautifull gun. Whats something like that cost new? and what kind of fire rate and accuracy is it capable of as compared to other electros?

If I start to play consistantly again I will be looking in to a newer flashy gun. And I love the look of that.

rawbutter
03-15-2009, 10:06 PM
Beautifull gun. Whats something like that cost new? and what kind of fire rate and accuracy is it capable of as compared to other electros?

It's probably around $800... give or take. It's not an electro, though. It's not even pneumatic. Sure is pretty, though.

Sundown
03-16-2009, 06:28 AM

yeah I think he wanted to sell one of the two. (this one and the greenie)

Not sure if it did sell.
and yes, it is a very beautifull piece of art :)

blackdeath
03-16-2009, 10:30 PM
It's probably around $800... give or take. It's not an electro, though. It's not even pneumatic. Sure is pretty, though.

Thats depressing. I would have to look in to how to retrofit electro internals or something. I just love the look of that gun. But if I would change from my old trusty RT it would have to be an electro or pneumatic mag of some sort.

chafnerjr
03-18-2009, 02:46 PM
Thats depressing. I would have to look in to how to retrofit electro internals or something. I just love the look of that gun. But if I would change from my old trusty RT it would have to be an electro or pneumatic mag of some sort.

Not as hard as you think... but you should go pneumatic instead of electro... it make's you much cooler :ninja:

rawbutter
03-18-2009, 03:05 PM
you should go pneumatic instead of electro... it make's you much cooler :ninja:

So, what if one builds an electro-pneumatic marker, hmmm? :rolleyes:

blackdeath
03-19-2009, 10:05 PM
Not as hard as you think... but you should go pneumatic instead of electro... it make's you much cooler :ninja:

Well maybe by the end of the summer I will have decided if its worth it to me. That is a sweet gun tho.