PDA

View Full Version : some mag questions

Micromag man!
01-29-2002, 08:50 PM
hey im going to buy a new mag and i just want your guys' opinion. RT Pro Or ReTro Micromag. Im leaning more towards the RT pro, but wanna hear your guys's opinion. And money is no issue, i have enough of that to get either. And my tank isnt adjustable so would the max flow be anygood? thank you!.

O yea, And can i get an Anti-chop Eye for an RT Pro or is that going to be made later, or not at all?

SGTKennedy
01-29-2002, 09:01 PM
anti chop is for electros. it will be on the new extreme Emags but you really cant do much for a mechanical marker, except buy a faster feeder/hopper.
*cough* *cough* warpfeed *cough* *cough*

virus
01-30-2002, 04:15 AM
well the only diff between a RTPro and a ReTromini is the body itself... ie the way it looks... both would be using the same valve so perfomance wise they are the same... all that would matter with that choice is which one is better eye-candy for you....

and as AntwanRT said... the ACE is only for electros...

rhetor22
01-30-2002, 11:26 AM
the micros i believe also take cocker threads, and they are alluminum bodies so they might be lighter.

Predater
01-30-2002, 01:00 PM
they work the same. i like the pro better but that is because of the twist lock berrel. the micro looks cool and is probably lighter because of the aluminum body.

thlibo
01-30-2002, 01:45 PM
The micro looks a lot better, is in fact lighter, but the major downfall is no twist lock barrel :(

I miss it, came out in one second. Take about 6 seconds to get a cocker barrel off.

Oh well, micro RT for me!