PDA

View Full Version : what next

stoffa15
03-18-2009, 09:13 PM
Alright in this past year I finally joined this clan and bought my first mag. It was touch and go for a while but I finally got it to where I was happy. I put a warpfeed on it first.then went crazy and have a ptp grip frame,warpbody,drop forward,on off,then x vlave and finally an adjustable reg for my tank.

I want more!!!!!!!!

I want to either do a spydermag or a pnuemag.Which one is easier and cheaper???? does anyone have any directions to do these mods????

Abizdafuzz
03-18-2009, 11:19 PM
I would check out this bit of info that Cyberave68 has put together:

Cyberave's pnue kits (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226161)

I have personally used some of his stuff and built my own pnuemag frame and it went pretty well and works great. I believe he (did/does) make frames for people with the parts that he sells, I would check with him. And electro's always need batteries and all that fun stuff.

stoffa15
03-19-2009, 12:48 AM
Air is kind of an issue with me cause I shoot so much.. thats one thing, the next thing is if I do a pneumag, how do I do it and how do I do a spydermag or something of those sorts????

tbaggin
03-19-2009, 02:11 AM
id do a pneumag, Loguzzzzzz on here did mine and it came out friggin awesome, i tear up ego and DM owners with a mechanical, its so nice.

punkncat
03-19-2009, 07:05 AM
Instead of a "Spydermag" you could always just find a hyperframe.....

As far as a pneumag is concerned, there are several people here that have much experience and do a fine job on installing the components, as well as the tuning and operation. Personally I don't think you will see a significant decrease in your efficency over it, and the mod speaks for itself the first time you shoot.

You could always go for the bolt on solution from G-Force. I hear they are easy to find and that the manufacturer is right on time with his delivery dates........ :rolleyes:

chafnerjr
03-19-2009, 08:48 AM
If you want the best performance pay cyberave to do it for you. You can always buy his kit for $40, btu if you pay him to install and tune the difference is pretty wild. I will be installing my next one based on his install on my airwalk. The angles are much more important then they might seem. I'll send you pic's if you want.

chafnerjr
03-19-2009, 08:49 AM
OH, I forgot the cheaper part... pneu is cheaper if you do the install yoruself... $40 for the kit and then your labor.

stoffa15
03-20-2009, 02:31 PM
OH, I forgot the cheaper part... pneu is cheaper if you do the install yoruself... $40 for the kit and then your labor.

alright so I guess I'm going to do the pneumag then. can it be done with a ptp benchy double trigger frame????

Dend78
03-20-2009, 02:55 PM
alright so I guess I'm going to do the pneumag then. can it be done with a ptp benchy double trigger frame????

yup you can pneu any frame, now the question is where do you wanna put the LPR?