PDA

View Full Version : Different Question about Spydermags...

Blitzen
03-24-2009, 12:10 AM
Alrighty, I got a question about spydermags, more specifically about the noid. I am trying to make a paintball launcher using an airsoft grenade as the air source. To get the nade to fire, you must depress a small button on the back of the nade about 1/8". I was wondering if spyder noids move with any sort of force? It would have to have some power behind it to depress the button.

Thanks for the help :cheers:

TwilightG
03-24-2009, 08:40 AM
How much force are you requiring? I don't know the noid specs but I do know that you can only use a ULT for Spydermags. won't trip an RT on/off

Blitzen
03-24-2009, 12:07 PM
See, thats the thing....I dont really know how much force is needed. When the grenade is filled, its somewhat tought to depress the button/valve. Heres a pic:
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n92/JorJor_88/8.jpg
That silver button is the button that I have to depress inorder to get the nade to fire. Its just a matter of whether or not the spyder noid has enough power to depress it....When the grenade is filled I can depress it with my finger, yet its pretty tough. I just dont wanna buy a spyder frame/board/noid and have it not work.

laxmaniac88
03-25-2009, 07:28 AM
your best bet is to be safe, and use a humphrey noid hooked up to a MPA-3, but you need an lpr for that

You can always just pick up a universal clapper noid from airsoldier.com, they are cheap (like $15)