PDA

View Full Version : pistolmag! yeah another one lol need advice...

Biz Kizzle
03-25-2009, 08:03 PM
so i've been assembling parts for a pistol style automag for a while and they're basically all together now so i figured i'll show everyone what i did. took me forever to find a horizontal asa fyi, hard to come by for sure lol ugh. also, my efficiency is horrible and i've looks at threads and threads on this, but i have a newer valve so devolumizing the dump chamber is impossible for me and i'm short on $ so a hardline with wire in it or whatever might come later. anything else i can do? well here it is. :ninja:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5439/picture046m.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/2467/picture045i.jpg

tweter
03-25-2009, 08:05 PM
cant help you but it sure looks great

Smoothice
03-25-2009, 08:09 PM
you could stick wire in the macro line as well. But I doubt that will help too much.

snoopay700
03-26-2009, 12:11 AM
you could stick wire in the macro line as well. But I doubt that will help too much.
I'll help the same as putting one in a hard line. Dunno wha tto tell you about devolumizing the chamber, unless you don't mind bbs rocking around in there haha. Other than that, there's not much you can do.

Spider-TW
03-26-2009, 09:09 AM
I'll help the same as putting one in a hard line. Dunno wha tto tell you about devolumizing the chamber, unless you don't mind bbs rocking around in there haha. Other than that, there's not much you can do.
I've always wondered if you could set up a syringe and hose and inject a specific amount of silicone adhesive, with the chamber cleaned out with alcohol and set so that the air passage wouldn't get covered. :confused:

Smoothice
03-26-2009, 05:30 PM
I've always wondered if you could set up a syringe and hose and inject a specific amount of silicone adhesive, with the chamber cleaned out with alcohol and set so that the air passage wouldn't get covered. :confused:

I have something on my to-do list that is similar to this idea. But reversible :ninja:

I will of course post my findings when I get around to doing it. ;)

Biz Kizzle
03-27-2009, 09:54 AM
wow those ideas sound crazy good but i have no idea how to do that and still have it reversible! crazy.... anywho, anything else i can do besides try a different valve? or would that do anything, in some threads i've read people get as many as 25 shots off a 12 g and they say its just what valve you have, its all chance so idk i guess i'm stuck.

Biz Kizzle
03-29-2009, 01:01 PM
nothing else anybody knows about improving efficiency on a classic valve????