PDA

View Full Version : mag question

GothicVash
03-30-2009, 10:13 PM
ok so i got an rt classic mag now um i tested it but i only had like 1k psi on my tank and it fired good at first then started leaking alot is it because the air pressure was to low ... also where do i get orings for a mag i cant find an oring kit anywhere i look

crazyjoe12
03-30-2009, 10:54 PM
airgundesignusa.com :cheers:

GothicVash
03-31-2009, 12:05 AM
thank you and is it normal for it to leak/vent cuz its a mega huge leak down the barrel or threw the rail but its not from the hardline or gas threw or outside the gun its inside of the gun

xero28
03-31-2009, 12:50 AM
It's usually not normal to vent like that, even with a low tank. You probably have to replace the power tube o-ring. Remove the brass cap on the end of the valve. Take out the spring or spacer and there will be an o-ring behind that. Check to see if it's worn. I've been able to find replacements at the hardware store. Just take the o-rings in and match sizes. AGD recommends using polyurethane o-rings, but they might be hard to find at a local hardware store. The urethanes are tougher and will last longer. You'll probably have to get buna o-rings (they're black) and just replace them more often. Have fun!

GothicVash
03-31-2009, 12:55 AM
ty ordered the kit from agd's site as its got the powertube bushing too might as well just change itall outas it hasnt been maintained for 10 or more years at least till i got it ... and thanks for the help