PDA

View Full Version : anyone work in tool and die?

skife
03-31-2009, 10:53 PM
I just started,

I make deliverys, grind, and stone.

been stoning the past 2 weeks and hate it.

behemoth
03-31-2009, 11:07 PM
you kids and your stoning.

When are you gonna learn? Go watch reefer madness.

snoopay700
04-01-2009, 12:52 AM
you kids and your stoning.

When are you gonna learn? Go watch reefer madness.
He's been stoning, not getting stoned, geez. He's just killin sinners is all.

bornl33t
04-01-2009, 01:02 AM
I just started,

I make delivery's, grind, and stone.

been stoning the past 2 weeks and hate it.

I went to school for 3 1/2 year, moved and enrolled in it again did another year and decided my teachers were morons and I didn't want to smell like coolant for the rest of my life and that was the end. It's supposed to be good money but good money is relative. My wife started as a nurse and was making more then I would have.

mag_lover09
04-02-2009, 04:21 PM
I work in a machine shop currently, but im switching over to Lexus to be a master technician shortly :dance:

MANN
04-02-2009, 05:15 PM
but im switching over to Lexus to be a master technician shortly :dance:

I will bet you 20 that you have alot of problems out of the computers in them. just a fore warning.

mag_lover09
04-02-2009, 05:59 PM
im fixing them not buying one :)

michbich
04-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Studied 2 years in the trade and worked a year before going back to school. Now finishing my third year in biochemistry. Next year is my last year before the master's in water or soil decontamination...Leaning towards water for now.

splashkitsrock420
04-02-2009, 07:04 PM
ive ben in "shop" for 3 yr s now .......worked as a operator for a yr on a cnc ...its gets kinda boring just re enrolled in machine classes again .......my teacher rocks lets me work on anyhting i want ide done nothing but pb stuff......i love school ......just dont like doing the boring work .......so im sticking to pb stuff in paintball cause its seem to be what i like..

lol

MANN
04-02-2009, 07:40 PM
im fixing them not buying one :)

yeah. that is what I am saying. you will have problems with them. Fixing their computer problems.

tweter
04-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Im going on 4 years in the trade, used to make military parts to motorcycle lifts for harley and small one offs and everything in between. I got out of it 3 years ago because I was tired of coolant stuck to my skin and metal chips stuck in my hands and at the time I hated the company I was working for. but after a couple years off im back in it, kinda i guess. I work in i guitar factory (collingsguitars.com) making guitars so theres no more coolant and metal chips in the hand and I love where I work and the pay is great, I can some in on satdays and use the machines so thats nice for me :clap:

mag_lover09
04-02-2009, 11:03 PM
yeah. that is what I am saying. you will have problems with them. Fixing their computer problems.

job insurance! :headbang:

people cant do that in their garage bromontana.