PDA

View Full Version : Now i'm fixing angels

Drizit
01-30-2002, 09:29 AM
ok a frind of mine just got a '97 led angel and i don't think it has ever been mantained, the thing is full of mud, and the govenair seems to have a sticky white substance in it (and hey get your minds out of the gutter, i know how you think.)

anyway to make a shot storry longer, i need any advice/diagrams/instructions that any of you can give for how to fix an angel.

Smokee_2_7
01-30-2002, 10:44 AM
Hmm. not tooo sure on this one, but i might be able to get ya started in the right direction. I would say try the WDP site. . . but all they have online is the manual for the LCD. I didnt have a manual for my 2000 lcd, and the gave me one for free at the Mardi Gras open (By the way, its DEFINITYL the best owners manual ive ever seen for any peice of paintball eguipment.- - - chock full of VERY clear , colored, labeled diagrams of the entire marker.) Anyway, I woluld suggest calling WDP and asking if they can hook you up with one. Actually, before you do that, go to their website and locate the online techinical support. There is an email address you can send tech questions to, and he will get back to you in a couple of days. Ask him if theres anyway you can get one.

Drizit
01-30-2002, 11:14 AM
that was my next step, thanks though. any other sujestions anyone?

Butterfingers
01-30-2002, 11:26 AM
dont feel left out I spent all of yesterday trying to get a cocker to work

Drizit
01-30-2002, 11:31 AM
yah but that's a cocker, it's par for the course ;)

Tom Sparkman
01-30-2002, 03:01 PM
Here's an online LED manual:

http://www.geocities.com/Pipeline/Curb/8754/

Tom

Drizit
01-31-2002, 08:56 AM
hey thanks tom, that will be a lot of help.
i just got an e-mail back form wdp and they said sorry we don't have a manual in any form.