PDA

View Full Version : 8 hole modded classic new one by me

Dend78
04-01-2009, 01:15 PM
this is new to me maybe not to others but i have a classic valve here, that I believe is factory 8 hole modded...its a typical 68 classic valve just 8 hole modded. if it was done by an outside source they did a fantastic job. its very clean looking just wondered if thats something out of the normal since im used to seeing all classics with 1 hole.

could be me but i thought i would share my findings and seek input from others

DevilMan
04-01-2009, 01:28 PM
That's not the valve that I had is it?

The one I sold at some time was very clean as well. Not the butchered up look that I've seen on others I've had.

Or maybe some just take more care about how they mod their stuff then others.

DM

xero28
04-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Yeah, it's pretty common. Back in the day people did it because it was supposed to increase: efficiency, recharge rate, size of your johnson, etc...Of course, it usually didn't do anything. It doesn't make it any better, any worse.

EDIT: I've got a "Magic Box" mag from Smart Parts that my brother-in-law used to use it tourneys in the 90s. It has an 8-hole mod that is VERY well done (probably by SP as well). Of course, NEITHER of these mods do ANYTHING to make it better than a standard reg.

Dend78
04-01-2009, 01:48 PM
DM

it may be one you had its pristine

xero

right i know what they thought it was supposed to do except about the johnson part but this one is a super clean mod it looks 100% factory to me. the lasering is in fantastic shape and the holes look 100% perfect to each other. thats whats making me post did AGD 8-hole mod any classic valves at all?

rabidduck457
04-01-2009, 01:48 PM
not true! I definately saw a .5 inch growth...so now its a full inch! go team :dance:

Dend78
04-01-2009, 01:50 PM
not true! I definately saw a .5 inch growth...so now its a full inch! go team :dance:

:spit_take bahahah