PDA

View Full Version : ULT Help

WARHEAD
04-03-2009, 12:16 AM
Anybody know where I can get a manual for the ULT? I just received my first mag, and it came with a ULT and some spare parts, though the trigger pull is pretty much unwalkable and not very light. I checked the AGD website and they seem to have a manual/exploded schematic of everything except the ULT.

Thanks!

chill will
04-03-2009, 01:20 AM
There is a sticky at the top of this thread section that helped me.

WARHEAD
04-04-2009, 12:38 AM
There is a sticky at the top of this thread section that helped me.

This is my first mag. I can't tell a ULT from a regular trigger because the last mag I fired was a couple of years back. My "ULT" seems difficult to pull, and I'd like to adjust it. I have 2 shims spare in the kit, but I don't even understand where these shims go. I have yet to completely break down the valve, and I can't find instructions anywhere of where to place the ULT parts etc.

Nobody has a manual for the setup of the ULT? I thought they shipped with one?

It's getting to the point where I'm wondering if the guy ripped me off and didn't include the ULT.

Madcat_MK2
04-04-2009, 01:56 AM
Quick way to tell is take out the trigger valve gently. If it has shims in the middle then its ULT; if not then its the standard. The store has a pic of the ULT. Compare that to your trigger. If it doesnt look exactly like that then you probably have the RT.

Wanta B Sniper
04-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Remove the thumb screw from the rear of the marker. Slide out the valve. Turn it upside-down. If there is a brass rectangular shaped part that you can pull out, that is the ULT on/off. Pull that out, do it preferably on the floor with a towel so you don't loose anything. You will then see that there are a few shims on the ULT. I don't have my manual at hand but you remove/add shims to reduce/increase trigger pull weight.

Might have a little white teflon o-ring or two come out with the ULT, one goes on the end if the ULT that is inserted into the valve, the other goes into the back of the on/off along with a urethane o-ring.

Once you understand and remember the layout of the automag valve it is really quite a simple design and easy to care for. It takes a little getting used to first though, and if you have a problem with it, getting used to the design so that you can figure it out can be rather frustrating, I know, I've been there. But it is a very lovable marker once it is running smoothly.

Feel free to correct my instructional errors, that is what is left of my memory, haven't had my Mag out for a long time.

WARHEAD
04-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Remove the thumb screw from the rear of the marker. Slide out the valve. Turn it upside-down. If there is a brass rectangular shaped part that you can pull out, that is the ULT on/off. Pull that out, do it preferably on the floor with a towel so you don't loose anything. You will then see that there are a few shims on the ULT. I don't have my manual at hand but you remove/add shims to reduce/increase trigger pull weight.

Might have a little white teflon o-ring or two come out with the ULT, one goes on the end if the ULT that is inserted into the valve, the other goes into the back of the on/off along with a urethane o-ring.

Once you understand and remember the layout of the automag valve it is really quite a simple design and easy to care for. It takes a little getting used to first though, and if you have a problem with it, getting used to the design so that you can figure it out can be rather frustrating, I know, I've been there. But it is a very lovable marker once it is running smoothly.

Feel free to correct my instructional errors, that is what is left of my memory, haven't had my Mag out for a long time.

Ok that was easy enough, I figured it out and managed to adjust the trigger. Thanks!