PDA

View Full Version : Will this fit on my mag?

personman
01-30-2002, 01:05 PM
I know, I know, you get alot of these.. I was wondering if this (http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=152&CATID=5) would fit on my mag... I like the way it looks.. but then again it says only a dozen left and thats it... Thanks.

MrRottenTreats
01-30-2002, 05:38 PM
rt bodies have different diameters dont they?

i am 99% sure it will not fit

Autotrigger
01-30-2002, 05:56 PM
You can make it fit your main rail, but you mag valve assembly won't work with the way the body is cut at an angle at the rear end!

Paintchucker
01-30-2002, 06:59 PM
I posted this question a few weeks ago, plus read the thread at the top several times. I think the RT Mag's Valve is just a hair smaller, so it fits in that body. Someone out there posted a picture that had cut the back little bit off the RT main body to use it with a regular valve.

Now keep in mind that these bodies have a round peg where the frame screw is, rather than the squarish peg that the standard mag and minimag have, but if the screw is tight it shouldn't be that big a deal...

personman
01-31-2002, 12:02 PM
Alright, thanks guys. Guess I cant look forward to a cool looking body.. :p

Paintchucker
01-31-2002, 01:13 PM
I got a hacksaw and a dremel tool if you really want to try it!

Here is one cut and fitted on an emag. It is in the classic thread on bodies...

http://www.tellcity.net/emag/PB250085.JPG

personman
01-31-2002, 05:29 PM
Yea, I got a dremel too, but Im not too skilled with it. If I was gonna get the body, I was gonna ask for it for my birthday(april) But I think I will wait for a while before I buy a body, and when I do, It will probally be a warp body. Im fine with my body, and because Im a lefty and ever get a warp, I can just use the extended p/f plug cause I gots a hopper left p/f. The only reason I would need a new body is the color. I like chrome. :D :rolleyes:

SoupRman
01-31-2002, 06:13 PM
do not use a RT body. use a RT-Pro/emag body... just make sure you line up the grip frame screw right with the pim.