PDA

View Full Version : How Many Air Lines?

Lancer X
04-09-2009, 08:28 AM
OK, here's a REAL noob question.

How many macro lines do I need for my gun? :D It's a Minimag. I'm adding an AGD bike grip to the stock front ASA, and plan to run the bottle off a CP on/off on the grip.

So, if I'm correct, I'll need one macro line to go from the ASA on/off to the botton of the gas-thru bike grip? And another from the top of the vert ASA to the valve?

Is there any way I can go right from the on/off to the valve??

Sorry, I don't have the gun in hand yet, so I can't puzzle this out my self. It's supposed to arrive today, and I want to pick up all the macro lines and fittings I need at my FLPBS before we leave on a weekend trip today. Something to do while stranded at the in-laws' house. :D

Dend78
04-09-2009, 08:33 AM
correct you need 1 from ASA to the grip then one from the grip to the valve. you can go right from the ASA to the valve but the macro kinda gets in the way of your grip but some dont mind it personally i dont like that but its your gun so set it up how you like

:cheers:

xero28
04-09-2009, 09:00 AM
you can go right from the ASA to the valve but the macro kinda gets in the way of your grip but some dont mind it personally i dont like that but its your gun so set it up how you like

:cheers:

True, however, if you you put the line coming from the left side on the asa and from the right side on the valve, then the hose crosses around the back and your hand fits right in. I hope that makes sense.

This is one from Turtlehumper2000's collection.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/turtlehumper2000/P1010646.jpg

Lancer X
04-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Thanks guys. Very excited to tinker with this gun over the weekend!