PDA

View Full Version : FireBlade is pissing me off

eckoblazer
04-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Anyone have a fireblade that doesn't fit their frame? Mine seems like it is too wide and it binds up when installed and when attempting to pull the trigger. Don't want to sand it just yet so figured I would see if anyone else has ever had this issue. Thanks guys. Also I lost the retainer ball for my e/mech selector switch. :( Anyone know where to buy one?

MANN
04-09-2009, 10:17 PM
your safety uses the same ball. steal it from there you dont need a safety. (dons flame suit)

as for the fireblade mine works perfect.

eckoblazer
04-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Had to sand it :( but it works now :) oh well. Guess I will steal the ball from one of my other frames laying around. Thanks

eckoblazer
04-10-2009, 11:51 PM
well put in the trigger now all hell has broken loose. It fires sometimes, doesn't other times. Seems like the lvl 10 is kicking in for no reason :cuss: Any ideas? I will mess with it at the field more tomorrow

MANN
04-11-2009, 12:06 AM
I would tune it in mech mode first. (that always works for me). Once you have it working perfect in mech mode then go to messing with the electronics.

Do you know how to adjust the trigger pull/magnets? they are a little tricky sometimes.