PDA

View Full Version : New to the Mag

Ratfink
04-10-2009, 09:15 AM
Hello all I am new to your forum. I have seen some sweet Mag's lately, so I am here learning more about them, reading, lurking. I really like the pneumag idea, but can't really sort out if it's any better than a ULT. I do know I want a ULE body, as most of my other markers are cocker threaded. Anyway I hope to be picking up a nice mag to play with soon.

Dend78
04-10-2009, 09:32 AM
ULT can be shimmed out to extremes and you can make a super nice mech marker thats walkable, but the pneumag setup when done correctly will take the trigger pull to electronic type levels. with all stops in place and set right it will amaze you and everyone around you that you are running 100% mech. also with the new psp 10bps cap for elec guns you would be exempt due to the fact its still totally mech but you will be able to rope paint

welcome to AO
:cheers:

Mongoose
04-10-2009, 10:44 AM
Pnuemags are alot of fun...then again ALL mags are alot of fun.

the only side effect is.....your gonna spend alot of money :D they are highly addictive

welcome to AO :cheers:

xero28
04-10-2009, 11:03 AM
Welcome...now get out while you still can. You're bank account and significant other will thank me. :shooting:

chafnerjr
04-18-2009, 09:55 AM
Do what I do... use ULT's on pneumags. Both of mine run that way and you could never tell they weren't electro's except that they are way more reliable and hold their resale value.

P.S. It's also fun to dump a bottle of water over them at the end of the day when all the electro toter's are carefully cleaning their delicate/flimsy markers.

P.P.S yea... only downfall is that your going to empty your wallet many times here... but you'll have a great time doing it. :cheers:

Ratfink
04-18-2009, 11:49 AM
Thanks guys, I already have a pretty serious paintball habit, I'm just looking for a new fix lol...