PDA

View Full Version : WOW now i know why everybody got mad at me in this forum

sprayer62
01-30-2002, 03:04 PM
I posted my cocker in the classifieds and man was everyone rude now i know why ,with the warriors giving up the mags for cockers . forgive me if this is old news but i quit comeing to this forum when the element changed . i still think the e-mag is a good gun but man when i read that at paintballcity it blew my socks off that must be devastating for a.g.d.

sprayer

Cliffio
01-30-2002, 03:11 PM
actually they were rude to you because you posted something about chromeing AND anodizing, which i still dont get, and then you called him dumb, well calling people names wont get you very far

and your post about it being chrome and anodized was very vague

cphilip
01-30-2002, 03:14 PM
I'm sorry that happened to you. It shouldn't have. We are "all-marker" friendly here for the most part. But sometimes the boys get outa hand. We have lots of Cocker and Angel owners here. We do have some friendly rivalry amongst us but most times not anything serious like you say happend to you. Now it is a bit of a problem if you ONLY came here to sell. I mean we do not much like that. Using us and not being a part of us is just rude. So I am not realy going to defend someone too hard who does that. But...Do come and visit.

Added on edit: Thanks Clif. So there is more to your story than I knew then. Hmmmm now I am not surprised at all. Shame on you then. If so then: Take back! take back!

Cliffio
01-30-2002, 03:17 PM
clifF
:)

edit: u dont even have to search around for his cocker thread, hes only got 6 posts, look in his profle:)
thats what i did

cphilip
01-30-2002, 03:20 PM
Yes... thats why I brought up the "using" part. I suspected that might be the case from the post count but I was going to give him the benifit of the doubt until someone like you ratted him out. Thanks.

Cliffio
01-30-2002, 03:22 PM
ratted him out huh, gee make me sounds like the bad guy here:)

oh well

cphilip
01-30-2002, 03:25 PM
No in this case you were the good rat! I needed the info.

sprayer62
01-30-2002, 03:36 PM
god i hope that aint your mother , but yeah i move from forums to forums , bad guy and what about the anno and chrome ? are you the guy that got mad because i didnt want to trade for your micro mag ? its people like you that other people cant come in and be a part of the forum . because of your stupid inmature remarks you make . i didnt flame until i got flamed. i think someone should look into your background . because all you do is go around with a pic of your mother screwing up someones thread .LOOK into him moderators.

thanks sprayer

Cliffio
01-30-2002, 03:48 PM
i believe you have mistaken me for someone else, and i would apreciate it if you wouldnt talk about my mother

i do not own an automag
and there is no need to flame me, i havent done a thing

people like me huh, i reccomend you look around here, i have no enemies on AO

i dont believe ive flamed you at all, i merely told you why that person was rude to you, because you called him dumb! after he challenged a post that didnt make sence

you should probably go back to pbn

Cliffio
01-30-2002, 03:50 PM
here is his thread, no one flamed him UNTIL he made rude remarks to wild osiris

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20626

Cliffio
01-30-2002, 03:52 PM
psst, ill let you in on another secret, her name is janet reno and she was our Attorney General

sprayer62
01-30-2002, 04:03 PM
hey college boy i know who she is !! you that proud of her to have her in your posts ? but she looks like how you respond to threads . and besides that guy emailed me with this rediculous offer and instead of emailing him i responded to his post you only heard one side of the conversation .

sprayer

Smokee_2_7
01-30-2002, 04:05 PM
From reading that post, I am of the opinion that no on really flamed him or was rude to him, even after he took a crack at Wild Osiris.- - Which wasnt provoked either. . just reasonable questions about the specifications of what appears to be a used gun which looked a bit overpriced. No big deal . . . It's just normal procedure to ask questions about a product before you buy it.

Now, as far as whats going on here is just plain flamming. Sprayer laced into Cliffo for no reason other than that cliffo just made note of the original post sprayer eluded to in the beginning of this thread. Cliffo mad no immature remarks, or stupid in any way. However he was attacked for no apparent reason. This is the kind of thing that hurts the AO community. People are genreally not rude here unless provoked. Those that are rude without provocation generally dont last long. They are not welcome here. It makes this forum much more difficult to browse for those of us generally interested in the information and purpose of this site.

This is just my two cents- - - but perhaps this thread should be locked: It looks like its doing nothing but cluttering up everyone's computer with nonsense.

As far as someone making a 'lowball' offer on a gun, there's no reason to bash them for it. Just decline. If they made a definit attempt to insult you (ex. 'hey ill give you a nickel for your angel 'cause ANGELS SUCK !! ) or somthing like that, just ignore them. Anything else . . you DONT have to sell the gun for that amount. If you wont part with it for less that $xxxx, then dont. No biggie.
Flamming someone - - whether because they flammed you first or because you just felt like lacing into them- - is pointless. How many flame wars have you seen that actually get anywhere? Im willing to bet: NONE.

Just let it go.

Carl

Cliffio
01-30-2002, 04:07 PM
i know what was posted
and i know what this thread is about, seeing as you have no other things posted

there for::

you = flamer

i rest my case

i still dont apreciate you talking about my mother

and yes i am in college, thank you i do enjoy it
maybe one day when your old enough you can go for a few years

Cliffio
01-30-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Smokee_2_7
Now, as far as whats going on here is just plain flamming. Sprayer laced into Cliffo for no reason other than that cliffo just made note of the original post sprayer eluded to in the beginning of this thread. Cliffo mad no immature remarks, or stupid in any way. However he was attacked for no apparent reason. This is the kind of thing that hurts the AO community. People are genreally not rude here unless provoked. Those that are rude without provocation generally dont last long. They are not welcome here.

very well said
i agree

sprayer62
01-30-2002, 04:47 PM
thats not even the thread im talking about , that was before my cocker came home. im talking about the one i closed because the flaming . maybe this might jogg your memory because enough of you looked at it.well someone here moved my pic but anyways it had a pic of the cocker in it .

sprayer62
01-30-2002, 04:56 PM
you spell appreciate with two peas or pees college boy, you be quite so you dont look like even a BIGGER DUMMY .if you are gonna open your window have the facts first.if you stop talking smack i will because you are getting ripped .GOD i hate college boys .

ronron2112
01-30-2002, 05:13 PM
WARR!!!!!!! but cliffio is only defending himself against sprayer's comments..

"college boy" sounds like a person who cant make it to college so he must cover up his feeling by harassing others about their educational (sp?) status.
--
he is also calling cliffio Janet Reno, and imposing that he's a real loser (she is, but..)

OH AND SPRAYER, i believe you spell quiet with the E before the T.. just a future tip if you ever make it into college..

reading this post makes sprayer look kinda like an underachiever.

most ppl here like cliffio... he doesnt flame, and even when you are flaming him, he wont flame you back.

GallagherAtWar
01-30-2002, 05:34 PM
Can i see a pic of the cocker?

Cha0tic
01-30-2002, 06:35 PM
ok, cliff, you don't help any by going on with this flaming. i would just let this guy, and his cocker, go. sprayer, i would stop too, if you want to stay here.

this is a friendly forum, try to kiss and make up. this thread should be locked BTW.

Cliffio
01-30-2002, 06:40 PM
hey im not flamin anybody

i reported this thread and sugegested it should be locked

i havent done anything, but think what u want

Paintchucker
01-30-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by sprayer62
WOW now i know why everybody got mad at me in this forum

sprayer

After reading this thread and the one example that you didn't delete, I have a pretty good idea why everyone got mad at you too! And just a little hint for ya: It had nothing to do with the gun itself, just like the decision for the Warriors to change had nothing to do with the gun either. BTW, I am not mad at you, I find you amusingly sad!!! :)

Cliffio
01-30-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Cha0tic
ok, cliff, you don't help any by going on with this flaming.

i dunno what i said woulda been flaming, maybe ab out goin to pbn, yeah ok but i dont want him here based on what is posts have been so far, he might be a great guy, but goin off on me its gonna get me to like him

ok at this point we are beating a dead horse
im done posting here
later
Cliff

AGD
01-30-2002, 06:50 PM
This thread is pointless and going no where. Before it gets out of hand I am going to lock it up.

AGD