PDA

View Full Version : Lets c how many r u r nastradamus (sp)

paintballrulzs
01-30-2002, 03:23 PM
superbowl who is GOING to win. Not who u wanna win

shartley
01-30-2002, 03:35 PM
Well, I had to go with the Patriots. They are really not my favorite team, but I live in New England, and this just seems to be their year (and fitting for the US with all that has happened in the US and all). It is only fitting.

Sorry Rams. :(

ThePatriot
01-30-2002, 03:44 PM
<---- Check the name

Jonno06
01-30-2002, 03:58 PM
Um...what is wrong with all you people?You think the Patriots are going to win???Am I the oly 1 who thinks that thinking that is crazy??!!The RAMS will OBVIOUSLY win!!!!!they arent my favorite team or anything(TITANS RULE),and im not really cheering for the Rams or anything,but i do know that they will win over the Patriots anyday.The patriots will never beat the rams,not in a million years

I think the score will be pretty close actually:

Rams:44
Patriots:21

(yes,for the patriots and the rams,that is close)

ps(well as close as patriots will get anyways)

zvanut
01-30-2002, 04:02 PM
R
A
M
S

i now officially dont like u Sam ;)

paintballrulzs
01-30-2002, 04:04 PM
my prediction is this

patriots- 27
Rams- 24

Guys they almost won last time except for a stupid fumble on the 1 yard line.
All i gotta say is that if bledsoe is in it is all over folks, he sucks

shartley
01-30-2002, 04:09 PM
LOL I don't like, nor dislike anyone because of a sport. :D

Heck.. I am a Dallas Fan myself (Well, I WAS a long time ago.... no time for it now days... seems like a pattern. LOL).

I guess the REAL answer to the "Who will win?" question is.... The owners! LOL The industry wins, and big time. Even more so with underdog team(s) playing.

Don't dislike me because I said the Patriots.. dislike be because I am so darn SEXY! :D:D:D

zvanut
01-30-2002, 04:13 PM
now i really DISLIKE you Sam.

:):):):):):):)

Cliffio
01-30-2002, 04:15 PM
ive said it before and ill say it again

rams baby
gonna win another for the LU

pats dont have a chance

headcase
01-30-2002, 04:27 PM
You can never say who is going to win, only who you want/think will win. If nothing else this season has showed that there is no sure thing is football, or any other sport.

The game the two teams played earlier in the season was decided by only 7 points, and it's not like the Rams had a bad bad, Warner passed for over 400 yards that day.

The game is going to be alot closer than many people think.

Go Pats!

MagMan5446
01-30-2002, 04:54 PM
The rams are gonna win.

And I dislike the use of real names on internet message boards. It just annoys me.

ThePatriot
01-30-2002, 05:08 PM
My name wasnt based on the patriots AT ALL...i have used this name for years now on EVERYTHING....i have been here since June of 01, coming up on a year...pats werent look last year at all

Cha0tic
01-30-2002, 05:08 PM
does anyone remember what happened last year? the ravens lost alot of games in the beginning of the season. they then won their last 7 games and went all the way to the superbowl and won. the patriots did not start off good, won their last 8(?) games and are going to the superbowl.....hmmmm i see a pattern.

any team can win on any given day though....

gimp
01-30-2002, 05:40 PM
Patriots all the way!!!!!

virus
01-30-2002, 08:58 PM
like someone said b4... the pats only lost by 7 to the rams during the reg season....

and the pats have not lost a game sence that loss.....

i'm a giants fan myself... but i can root for the pats now...

edweird
01-31-2002, 12:49 AM
As a offical member of the superfans I feel it is my civic duty to inform you all that in the superbowl as it has been since 1985 Ditkas bears are going to dominate. Clearly you are all to simpleminded to releaze that computer imaging is used to conceal the truth.

beam
01-31-2002, 09:47 AM
HAHAHAHA DA BEARSH!
oh wait...i hate the bears...those little mammals STOLE a victory in a fluke game from the rulin most BROWNS

But I digress.....

yes you can say who will win...and it will be

RAMS....in a blow out.

SoupRman
01-31-2002, 06:17 PM
Rams no questions asked are the better team but...

you gotta bet against the better team it's always like that, so i voted pats.

RoadDawg
02-01-2002, 10:46 AM
I'm saying Rams:38
Patriots:21

Cha0tic
02-01-2002, 02:24 PM
BYW, the rams are picked by 14 points. but, its hard to stop a team once their on a roll....

shartley
02-02-2002, 01:52 PM
Ahhh, but the Patriots won the pre-game Video Game they play each season before the Super Bowl..... and I believe that the one who wins the Video Game has also ended up winning the actual game (at least for the last couple times I think..... I only caught a glimpse of it on the News).

Not that THAT is any good indication of who WILL win. LOL ;) Heck, we (at the Hartley house) will have a great time no matter WHO wins... got a Baked Potatoe and Chili day planned!!!!! Woo Hoo!!! BRING IT ON!!!! (The Grub that is. :D)

Cha0tic
02-03-2002, 12:50 AM
last superbowl, i played my friend at NFL2k on dreamcast. we actually had a party just for the pregame game. i was the ravens, and yes, i won. i think i'll have to play tomorrow.

BTW, i'm buying a big screen tv just to watch the game tomorrow. errrr....my dad is buying :)