PDA

View Full Version : tac one? rt ule custom?

KiNgStiNg
04-12-2009, 01:15 PM
so. i gased up my 15 year old automag classic that i havent used in 10 years....it had a few leaks where the macrolines need tape but the thing sounded like an old hot rod when it fired.....im soooo impressed

i gave the gun to my dad though. i recently bought an angel 1 fly and an invert mini. i have only had a chance to shoot the mini so far and the thing is a little beast for the price. i sold off some random junk to buy another gun and i want it to be a *mag* of some type...mainly because of the simplicity and quality of the product.....i want an e-mag but when i had the money to buy from tunaman he didnt reply to my e-mail....i dont trust buying one second hand online because i have been scammed of over 2 grand online with mmorpg video games...not to call you scammers who do business here i just dont want that to ruine my new venture into paintball again.and it would

so i have decided to buy a tac-one or a rt ule custom from airgun designs online store.

my questions are....how fast can either shoot?? how fast can a tac one shoot without the ule upgrade that ive read people add???

and how fast can it shoot with it?? would u just go straight for a rt ule or would u modify a tac one?

i love these new guns with microchips and **** that are capable of doing my laundry....but i do want a ninja setup fired by AGD. all these different bolts and frames and stuff gets confusing is my point... dont really know what most of it means.

in plain english plz tell me the perfomance of both?? would appreciate it.

and also if anyone has ordered 1 livin in canada how much did customs rip you off to get it into canada?

thanx for reading

Outlaw5
04-12-2009, 09:14 PM
KiNgstiNg, If you have money for an E-Mag than E-Mail Tunaman again....he will get back with you and that is the way to go.....if you don't have the cash and want a Mech only....(the E-Mag can be electric or mech..but I digress)...then the only question is......woodsball/scenario or just speedball and kickin around. If woods or scenario then definately a Tac-One....as you can affix various accessories and still use it to kick around and speedball.....if you are looking just for a good all around marker with no desire to attach stuff then the RT-ULE is good to go.

You see both are the same thing with just a different body. You can get either with the ULE Trigger...(Lightens the triger pull to near walkable status.....some are very walkable too)...both come with a LVL X bolt....best anti-chop in the game.....and both take HPA only.

Get a two finger trigger frame...heck you can even Pnue-mag it later if you choose....just get a mag my man....we'll help if you have questions once it gets to you. Good luck. Outlaw5 :D

Don Carnage
04-13-2009, 11:49 AM
Functionally, both the ULE and Tac1 are the same. The bodies are the only differnce.
As for speed, that depends on what you do. The valve can handle 25+ with no problems, the trick is getting you to shoot that.

You can install the ULT kit and lighten the trigger pull. Also Lukes customes does an inexpensive sear mod that can improve its performance.

Personally, I just use the stock gun, but use a high pressure output tank. With a 1K output Nitroduck I-reg, my RT Pro valve can spew at 18+ per second. Fully mechanical. Fully factory stock. The RT effect that RT and X-Valves offer is similar to the Tippmann Response Trigger. If you hold the trigger back right, with the right amount of tension/spingyness to your finger, it'll keep bouncing and firing to your heart's content. Eventually I want to get a more adjustable reg that can output 1200 psi. I have no clue how fast that monster will shoot, but 25+ wouldnt' suprise me in the least.
With my X-valve, I use a shorter on/off pin to get the same effect. shorter on/off pins can be found at the AGD store for $8.

Oc course, if you can score an E-mag or X-mag for a reasonable price, you'll get a great electro gun that can switch to mechanical with the flip of a switch.

Also, check out the neato options/upgrades some of the guys around here have. Xmagterror has some sweet bodies, Rogue has tons of fun stuff like angled forgips, feednecks, triggerframes, etc... Deadlywind also makes some great stuff like carbonfiber foregrips. Proteam is about to release the most original body in years. Just surf the BST section long enough and you'll see.

KiNgStiNg
04-14-2009, 01:25 PM
thanx guys i thought there was a difference internally. im gonna go with a tac-one
this gun will only operate with HPA??? cause im about to do a conversion on my guerilla air tank to make it low pressure for the my angel. hmmm i would hate to have to buy another one.

chefomar
04-14-2009, 01:57 PM
thanx guys i thought there was a difference internally. im gonna go with a tac-one
this gun will only operate with HPA??? cause im about to do a conversion on my guerilla air tank to make it low pressure for the my angel. hmmm i would hate to have to buy another one.
I guess your going to have to buy one!!! :cheers:

Don Carnage
04-14-2009, 02:03 PM
It will ONLY operate on HPA, but required at LEAST 850 psi to run.

Maybe pick up an adjustable reg (Flatline, MaxFlow, I-Reg, etc...) to use both. Otherwise keep your eyes on the AO buy-sell-trade section. Inexpensive tanks and regs pop up all the time. Remember, the higher the output pressure the faster it will RT.

Speaking of RT...check this site out for more info.

http://www.zakvetter.com/pages/paintballs/automag_info/rapidfire/how-to-rapidfire.html

Tao
04-16-2009, 04:08 AM
Tac one and RT ule custom are the same gun with a different body....

I would buy an Emag or xmag if you can :)

Also an old Classic RT is sweet too for a regular play gun and much cheaper off of ebay than a rt ule ;)

KiNgStiNg
04-17-2009, 12:12 PM
tunaman is making me an e-mag. so i guess this thread is settled :)
:ninja:

chafnerjr
04-17-2009, 02:04 PM
It will ONLY operate on HPA, but required at LEAST 850 psi to run.

Quick correction... 800 PSI is fine (I shoot 800 PSI crossfire regs on all my mags').

Glad to hear the tuna is building you an emag! I love his tunablade, but don't overlook the awesomness that is the fireblade!!! (Though if you use a fireblade you loose the mechanical mode without some extra work).

Geronimo7
04-17-2009, 04:49 PM
tunaman is making me an e-mag. so i guess this thread is settled :)
:ninja:

we will like to see pictures of your new e-mag when it arrives

then get yourself some x-mod :shooting:

KiNgStiNg
04-21-2009, 02:02 AM
oh ill be sure to post pics!!! thanx everybody in this thread for the help. what is x-mod? a board?? where do i buy that?

Geronimo7
04-21-2009, 12:11 PM
X-mod is a aftermarket software for the board in the e-mag. It gives you many more firing modes than the stock software.

Hunt around the dealers forum, there are a couple way's to go about getting it.

Lornecash (x-mod creator)
Ruler-Mark (authorized flasher ;) )
and Chris Nearchos is working on a newer version