PDA

View Full Version : paintballs problems!

d-paint
04-16-2009, 07:18 PM
hey, my friend the other day made a big mistake , he accidentally bought 10 boxes of second quality paintballs ..reaaaallly crappy ones!
can you give me some advice on what barrel or bore size..or anything to use?

kwood
04-16-2009, 07:19 PM
this might be the wrong thread for that kind of discussion
just a heads up

Dend78
04-16-2009, 07:21 PM
well it depends did they swell or did they shrink? are they normally large bore or small bore? only you can figure out what barrel to use and if it sux really bad then really and truly it wont matter spray and pray

mechman
04-16-2009, 08:47 PM
slingshots? or you could run and throw them at each other. mabye glue them into a rope and say "im shooting ropes" :rofl:

kwood
04-16-2009, 08:52 PM
oooh i got one
get a 3 man slingshot and turn it into a mortar and lauch like 100 balls each shot and just rain down havoc on people

Smoothice
04-16-2009, 09:12 PM
I would just use them at the range. Or for testing markers.

Hell have a couple 1 on 1's and give the other guy the crappy paint. It'll be great when he can't hit the broad side of a barn.

punkncat
04-17-2009, 10:35 AM
I would suggest a really large bore barrel.

Are they dimpled, or out of round completly?

StygShore
04-17-2009, 11:17 PM
^^^ what he said - largest bore barrel you got for them because most likely they will run all over the place for size.

One thing you can do it Tom's old trick, open a bag and place a 3/4 full glass of water in the center and let it sit at room temp over night, that might get a little of the life back into them if they are overly brittle.

Styg

chafnerjr
04-18-2009, 09:01 AM
I've got nothing to add to the discussion... but rather a question:

How the hell of you "accidentally" buy 10 cases of crappy paint? I'm sure there's a good story so that's what has me interested... was it like: Dude #1 goes on for hours about how great these new paintballs are... and Dude #2 agrees to buy every case he has out of the back of his car while not wondering why the deal is going down in a back ally?

Best of luck to your friend. I'd be looking for my $$$ back... but there's probably a reason that can't happen either. :cheers: