PDA

View Full Version : Trigger help.

grandslam99
04-19-2009, 06:15 PM
Hi, I have been using a Hyperframe trigger on my mag that i bought on ebay a while back. But the other day I was upgrading my gun, and ended up putting the screws in to far and fried the bored on the hyperframe. Now my question is: are there different types of hyperframes for different guns because im looking on ebay and im seeing a hyperframe "inferno" going for like $15, but below it i see a hyperframe "mag/minimag, RT" going for $100... so is there a difference please help.

sdawg
04-19-2009, 06:50 PM
The difference is the gun which the frame will mount onto. You may actually be able to put the board from one hyperframe into the hyperframe that works with your gun.

However, another option is to obtain a Scenario Dreams Universal T-Board or some other board known to be compatible with hyperframes.

Either option will require some work, especially if you have no experience with electronics.

grandslam99
04-19-2009, 08:39 PM
The difference is the gun which the frame will mount onto. You may actually be able to put the board from one hyperframe into the hyperframe that works with your gun.

However, another option is to obtain a Scenario Dreams Universal T-Board or some other board known to be compatible with hyperframes.

Either option will require some work, especially if you have no experience with electronics.
So do you think I would be better off just getting a new hyperframe? Or trying to find a new board?

Coralis
04-19-2009, 08:57 PM
see if you can find a new board because hyperframes are no longer made. also you can check out this http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=238997