PDA

View Full Version : Pnuemag question

AutomagRook
04-21-2009, 03:17 PM
So to make this you just need the trigger frame? or do you need to do other things to your body, valve, hpa tank? i cant find any info about it. thanks. just curious about all this

AutomagRook
04-21-2009, 03:27 PM
nmind. i finally found the answers after i googled it. that seems complicated.

xero28
04-21-2009, 03:35 PM
Yes and no. If you are technically inclined, it's quite simple. The hardest part about it is placing the ram in the correct spot so it trips the sear correctly. It's a pretty fun project and they shoot great. Just my .02.

-X

rawbutter
04-21-2009, 05:22 PM
Or you could buy one that's already made.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=241055

kcombs9
04-21-2009, 06:07 PM
So to make this you just need the trigger frame? or do you need to do other things to your body, valve, hpa tank? i cant find any info about it. thanks. just curious about all this

what frame do you have now? i have a pnue trigger i made set up like the on in the post, from the stock frame. i use a Z grip now and its not milled out for pneuing so no use for my old trigger atm. MP if you want to make a swap.

Looking for a 90 or Y grip to try/pneu

afortuna
04-21-2009, 07:40 PM
Hardest part is running the hoses.

frans42000
04-21-2009, 10:03 PM
Hardest part is running the hoses.

:confused:

For me it was finding the right piston for the ram and getting the ram in the right spot (milling was done by a co-worker machinist)

It seems hard because every part of it needs tinkering with, but none of them are particularily difficult.

afortuna
04-21-2009, 10:38 PM
I'm trying to run one hose in the rail and ultimately two hoses down the back of an intelliframe. I have a rotozip acting like a dremel, a drill, and sandpaper. Very little other tools, but these seam to be ok for the job. It's those dang hoses.

:confused:

For me it was finding the right piston for the ram and getting the ram in the right spot (milling was done by a co-worker machinist)

It seems hard because every part of it needs tinkering with, but none of them are particularily difficult.