PDA

View Full Version : AO South '09

Pages : [1] 2

punkncat
04-21-2009, 06:25 PM
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1095484/completed3.JPG

Scenario Paintball Games (http://www.spgpaintball.com/) will once again host the Automags.org South game this coming Saturday Nov. 7th.

The last (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=240327&page=1) event went off really well. Mel and his "boys" do a great job of mixing things up and making the games really interesting. Some improvements were made on the field since even the previous game, and it is just a wonderful venue to play. If you have made it out to any of the previous three games held there, you don't need to be told. If you haven't made it you just don't know what you are missing.

Entry is $10, air is $10 and CO2 is available by the fill. The game is BYOP, but paint is available. Field grade is $45, and mid grade is $55.

Map/Directions (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=709+Livingston+Rd+SW,+Rome,+GA+30161,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title) to the field.

Hotels (http://www.ihsadvantage.com/h/reserve_hotels/rome/ga/us/?geoMiles=15&arrivalMonth=5&adults=2&pfs=453&arrivalDay=30&isGeoSearch=true&trafficID=338410597&nights=2#trafficLogID=338410597&visited=true&trafficLogID=554166372&clickingLogId=12101435)

Link (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=231210&highlight=AO+South) to previous games thread.

Mel is making shirts up for this event. Please post up your interest, he will not be making a lot of extras. Price TBA as soon as I know.

There is going to be a raffle at the event to give away some swag.
:headbang:

Spyder-TW has donated a certificate offering his service to jewel a POLISHED SS body for a mag. You pay shipping and provide the polished (not chromed) body, he will do the work and return ship for free. Winner check cert. for full details.

Luke of lukescustoms.com has sent a coupon good for 50% off parts $ services,a coupon for ULE rail milliing, and one for $20 web cash. Winner(s) please check coupon for details.

Mongoose of Venomous Designs has donated a gloss black Toxic rail to be given away.

Ezcreation from ezcreation.ca sent one of his double (mask) fanz kits. Very nice kit!

More as it develops.

Many thanks to those who have offered products or services to help out with the game.
:clap:

Hope to see you out there. :shooting:

Carpool info: If you are traveling from farther away and would like to try to carpool with someone, please post up in the thread, and I will try to keep the info updated here. If you can offer someone a ride, please take it to PM and work out the details. When and if you do, contact me so I can take you off the list. Thanks.

vf-xx Tx or La

Going Home Central Fl

Chopper Duke +1 Valdosta Ga

fishmishin Suffolk, VA

There is talk of meeting at the IHOP located nearest the field for b'fast the morning of the game. A time to meet will be discussed as the time comes closer, and according to Kruger is very easy to get to the field afterward.

IHOP
35 Riverbend Dr SW
Rome, GA 30161

Elemental
04-21-2009, 11:23 PM
Can't wait.

2.5 was some of the most fun I've had playing in a while.

kruger
04-26-2009, 09:53 PM
Nov. 7 is a clear day. No conflicts

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
04-30-2009, 07:36 AM
WOOOOO HOOOOO cant wait for this event.... :cheers:

This is the best day of paintball i have all year with all the different games that KRUGER and the guys come up with.... :clap:

kruger
04-30-2009, 07:29 PM
Well, we do try......... :D

punkncat
06-01-2009, 10:59 AM
30 day up to keep this thread visible.

punkncat
06-15-2009, 10:31 AM
Five months away guys.

WickedKlown2
06-15-2009, 06:43 PM
Five months away guys.

I am already planning for the next time we meet Good Sir :cheers: ,,, and this next time NO Awful Waffle !!! :shooting:

WK2

MANN
06-15-2009, 07:01 PM
Five months away guys.

That means 5 months to find a working marker.

punkncat
06-15-2009, 07:47 PM
I am already planning for the next time we meet Good Sir :cheers: ,,, and this next time NO Awful Waffle !!! :shooting:

WK2

Aw c'mon WK....don't you want to go over to the 'house before we go out to play? :ninja:

Oriande
07-07-2009, 06:08 PM
I have been wanting to go to this game the last couple of years but it looks like I can finally get there this year. Quick question, is there camping at the field or is there a hotel everyone is planning on staying at?

Ruler_Mark
07-07-2009, 06:43 PM
nov 7th is a home game for the gators so im out.

kruger
07-07-2009, 07:19 PM
I have been wanting to go to this game the last couple of years but it looks like I can finally get there this year. Quick question, is there camping at the field or is there a hotel everyone is planning on staying at?

There are hotels in the area, about 15 to 20 min. away. But, if you are interested in camping, I will open the field for you to set up camp. Had several last year camp. There is no water at the field, but there is a Porta Potty, and we will drag up some fire wood.

kruger
07-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Aw c'mon WK....don't you want to go over to the 'house before we go out to play? :ninja:

I just noticed this post. And, it is clear that you guys went to the wrong Waffle House. We have several here in town, but only one that I will eat at. And the food is great, place is clean, and the Cops keep it honest and safe.

mostpeople
07-07-2009, 07:39 PM
For future reference, it would be nice if these things coincided with a three day weekend. I know personally I've been wanting to go for quite some time, but there is no way I am going to get the leave for a standard weekend.

just .02 c

kruger
07-07-2009, 08:42 PM
For future reference, it would be nice if these things coincided with a three day weekend. I know personally I've been wanting to go for quite some time, but there is no way I am going to get the leave for a standard weekend.

just .02 c

I do understand, but if I were to plan this on a Holiday weekend, how many would be able to come on a Holiday? And not have problems with the spouse? Trying to slot this game in, and take into consideration the other major games that usually take place during these months, and try to plan it on a three day weekend, AND expect people to show up for it is asking a bit much. Would love to have you come out for this Mostpeople, but I also have other consideration to take into account as well. I do know that because it is on a "normal" weekend that there are many people that cannot come because of the travel involved. But, I have to be realistic, and try to accommodate everybody involved. Not just players, but the people that help put on this event, and I have Air commitments as well.

Believe it or not, there are many factors that affect the crowd that will show up at a field. Major sporting events, Nascar races, girly holidays, too pretty weather, too ugly weather, ect. So, I have to slot these events in when I can cause the least damage, or for the most good for the most people. And, I still have to pay the light bills. And, most of the crowd kinda likes it at the first of November. Weather is nearly perfect, or has been so far, and it is a dead spot in the major games that are played in this region. Wish I could help, but I am doing the best that I can.

MANN
07-07-2009, 09:46 PM
nov 7th is a home game for the gators so im out.

:cry:

listen to it on the radio. I am sure they are playing GA. (I think that is ~ the ga time slot of the year. first weekend of nov.)

besides they will have already fallen out of the bcs race by nov 1. :rofl:

Ruler_Mark
07-07-2009, 09:52 PM
:cry:

listen to it on the radio. I am sure they are playing GA. (I think that is ~ the ga time slot of the year. first weekend of nov.)

besides they will have already fallen out of the bcs race by nov 1. :rofl:

harhar..

9/05 Charleston Southern TBA
9/12 Troy TBA
9/19 Tennessee 3:30 PM
9/26 @ Kentucky TBA
10/10 @ LSU 8:00 PM
10/17 Arkansas TBA
10/24 @ Mississippi State TBA
10/31 vs. Georgia TBA
11/07 Vanderbilt TBA
11/14 @ South Carolina TBA
11/21 Florida International TBA
11/28 Florida State TBA

well its only vandy.. idk mby i guess but i got season tix again.... :shooting:

MANN
07-07-2009, 10:29 PM
well its only vandy.. idk mby i guess but i got season tix again.... :shooting:

vandy. you are going to miss paintball for vandy. I wouldn't bet on vandy if you gave me 40 points. GA, TN, SC, AR, LSU, id give you a pass on. all of those games are good regardless, but vandy. Those are the games that you give your seats to someone and go play paintball. They are not worth the walk to/from the stadium.

WickedKlown2
07-07-2009, 10:52 PM
I got to agree with Mann on his ^^^ post... Watching a Vandy game is like watching a idiot try to fight his way out of a wet paper bag...

Toss the Vandy tickets to some friends and come out and play some ball... I have missed meeting you at the past 2 events and it would be great putting some faces to the screen names...

Mostpeople,,, you know that I am in the Military as well and I love nothing more than my 3 day weekends,,, But brother put in a leave request and come out and enjoy a paint slinging good time... You won't regret it,,, I will promise you that :D :headbang: :cheers: !!!

just my 2 pennies

WK2

WickedKlown2
07-07-2009, 11:01 PM
I just noticed this post. And, it is clear that you guys went to the wrong Waffle House. We have several here in town, but only one that I will eat at. And the food is great, place is clean, and the Cops keep it honest and safe.

Kruger,,,

It wasn't that the House we ate at was bad... Just the whole ride home I wanted to go to sleep after eating so much... I was about to at one time until MANN and his Wife flew past me in their car and blew the horn at me and I quit nodding off (Thanks Bro. !!!) after that I was good to go...

Kruger do you guys have a Dunkin' Donuts we can all meet up at ??? gotta keep it light so I won't fall asleep on the field after a big breakfast...

WK2

punkncat
07-22-2009, 04:50 PM
Well guys, it's almost August. November is going to be here before we know it.

If things work out, I may have a rather large group coming with me this year. Group of woodsball scenario players that I play with didn't really get to do too much for the last two seasons due to various things, and a few of them are already frothing at the mouth.
If it all works out, it may be a group about 10-15 strong. I hope it does. :clap:

vf-xx
07-22-2009, 05:18 PM
Anybody from Texas thinking about going to this?

I might be able to drive out on Friday, play hard on Saturday, and drive back Sunday if I at least have a co-pilot.

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
07-23-2009, 08:59 AM
:clap: :headbang:

wooo hooo.. cant wait for this day to get here... This is the best day of paintballin I have all year... It really looks like ill be mag less for the first time :cry: , But i will be back in the fam soon enough maybe for AOS 3.5...

For anyone on the wall about coming stand your but up and get to Rome. Between the great group of people( cant just say guys, because some women do make it out also),The days of paintballing that Mel(Kruger) and his group put on are great .. It is a fun mixed day of mini senerio games and even speed ball for the junkies..... :rolleyes:

I will be there with the roomie again and hope to bring 1 more, maybe my GF or a friend, counts on who can make it that day... none the less ill be :shooting: all day having a great day.....

:cheers: :cheers:

By then MANN ill be able to rag you about TENN's great game :spit_take ....

:dance:

kruger
08-05-2009, 07:52 PM
just keepin' this alive

WickedKlown2
08-06-2009, 08:34 PM
I just got my "Kitchen Pass" from Household 6 to make it in November... I can't wait to make it down and have a another Great Day in Rome GA. !!! :dance:

Also is there a Dunkin' Donuts we can all meet at before we roll out to the field ??? Guess I will have to Google-Fu it...

WK2

punkncat
08-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Hey WK...let me know what you find out. I would be down for hooking up to eat...although, I think after might be better...lol perhaps even both.

I have been unable to get confirmation from any of my buddies. They took it like a good idea when I mentioned it, but they are all hemhawing around about saying they are coming. Meh, screw it, I am going to be there regardless. Too good a day of play to miss. Aside from the fact that I am the one "planning" it.

chopper duke
08-10-2009, 05:21 PM
PK just shot me this link. Glad he did 'cause I sure wouldn't have seen it.

If I don't have any scheduling conflicts (like if I actually have a job by then and I'm not working) I plan on coming!

Elemental
08-12-2009, 11:17 AM
punkncat, are you going to be passing through Atlanta again? I may need to bum a ride again.

punkncat
08-14-2009, 06:10 PM
Shouldn't be a problem. Let me see how things are looking as the event draws nearer.

:cheers:

going_home
08-14-2009, 09:02 PM
Anyone from Central Florida going to this ?
Someday I'd like to get to one of these.

:ninja:

PrimoRocker
08-15-2009, 08:11 AM
I'm from northern florida and I am going. Itll be my first big paintball event, so I hope its great.

punkncat
08-19-2009, 03:25 PM
I'm from northern florida and I am going. Itll be my first big paintball event, so I hope its great.

Lol, I am not sure this is what I would call a "big event". Hard to say how many folks will be there, but think of this more as one of the best days of friendly, honest games as you will have the opportunity to play.

I look forward to seeing you, and hope you enjoy the event as much as the rest of us have.

PrimoRocker
08-19-2009, 10:27 PM
Well it will probally be the biggest pb event i've ever been to. At least it will have a more mature crowd as the field I play at I hope. Is this supposed to last all day?

punkncat
08-19-2009, 10:31 PM
Well it will probally be the biggest pb event i've ever been to. At least it will have a more mature crowd as the field I play at I hope. Is this supposed to last all day?

It will be a good part of the day. IIRC it starts around 10 or 11, play, take a lunch, then play some more until everyone is pooped out.

kruger
08-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Actually, it will start around 8 or so, and we will play till every body leaves, or it gets dark. Which ever comes first. And, I can guarantee that you will not find a better bunch of guys to play with. Not what you would really call a "big game", but it will be one of the best that you attend. Plus, you will see some of the most beautiful mags in the world.

punkncat
08-19-2009, 11:09 PM
Thanks for clearing that up....I will have to make way out of the house earlier this year.

mag79
08-20-2009, 07:59 AM
Thanks for clearing that up....I will have to make way out of the house earlier this year.

I need a wake up call, I am always running late

punkncat
08-20-2009, 08:31 AM
Lol, I am going to come kidnap you the night before so you can't have any reason to back out this time. It will be beyond your control. I will even leave a ransom note for your wife......

WickedKlown2
08-20-2009, 08:49 AM
Punkncat,

PM me you number so I can give you a morning wake up call on my drive down from TN... That way you won't have an excuse not to be there on time after you shanghai mag79... :cheers:

WK2

MANN
08-20-2009, 12:13 PM
my drive down from TN...

I dont see how you do that drive. I am 2-3 hrs away. You must be at least another 2 from me.

WickedKlown2
08-20-2009, 01:44 PM
I dont see how you do that drive. I am 2-3 hrs away. You must be at least another 2 from me.

I live off of I-24 on the Southeast side of Nashvegas... It takes me a little over 3 hours to get to the field... So I-24 to I-75 to exit whatever and then on to the field...

WK2

punkncat
08-20-2009, 02:28 PM
By the time I can get through Atlanta, and up there it takes nearly 3 hours from here too for that matter.

punkncat
08-21-2009, 10:09 PM
Be sure to check in on the first thread for some exciting developments.....

robo1
08-23-2009, 05:08 PM
Sorry guys, fianances keep me limited, I will make the Grand Finale, but thats about it. :cry:

punkncat
08-30-2009, 06:20 PM
Hey Mel, I shot you a PM.

We have some AO relevant items that have been donated by a couple of our AO dealers. I think it is really awesome that even in these lean times these folks have hooked us up with some goodies. Just a little more to add to the fun factor for this game.

Ruler_Mark
08-30-2009, 09:23 PM
I will bring a wad of the anti-sp patches if I come or mail them to someone whos going if i cant.

kruger
08-30-2009, 09:23 PM
PM'd you back

kruger
08-30-2009, 09:24 PM
I will bring a wad of the anti-sp patches if I come or mail them to someone whos going if i cant.

If you dont make it, then you can send them to me, and I will make sure that everybody gets one, and also make sure that everybody knows where they came from.

WickedKlown2
08-30-2009, 09:43 PM

If you dont make it, then you can send them to me, and I will make sure that everybody gets one, and also make sure that everybody knows where they came from.

You guys bring a tear to my eye and joy to my heart...

RM,,,

I would like to Thank You for your contribution to the cause and also respectfully ask that you give up those tickets for that lame football game and come out and enjoy the fun... It's been 2 years for me trying to meet you as well as others on here and it would be great to put a face to a name...

Once again Thank You Brother ! :clap:

Kruger,

All I can say is that you are the man and Thank You and Code 3 for opening up the field for us and holding a great event, with a great staff !!! :clap: :headbang:

WK2

TnDeathInc
08-30-2009, 09:48 PM

get a map [punk}
i live 5 mins from wk2 it takes me 2.5-3 to romw and about 3.5-4 to atlanta and the cheetah club!!!! :clap:

PS im gout free and 39 lbs lighter

punkncat
08-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Mel is going to make shirts again. Please post up interest so that he can get an idea of how many to make.

I know that I would like at least one in 2XL.

punkncat
08-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Tn-
My length of drive time is not helped by the fact that I drive like a grandma.....lol, most of the reason why you see me ride with someone else.

Dunno how it is going to work out this time if all the people that are talking about coming with, do...then I am going to need a school bus.

Elemental, you still plan on coming?

WickedKlown2
08-30-2009, 10:04 PM
Mel is going to make shirts again. Please post up interest so that he can get an idea of how many to make.

I know that I would like at least one in 2XL.

2 Large shirts for me please...

WK2

Also Punkn I will be stopping at the local Dunkin' Donuts here and will bring a couple of boxes for breakfast before the festivities seeing how there is not a Dunkin' or Krispy Kreme within a 50 mile radius of Rome...

WK2

kruger
08-30-2009, 10:07 PM
OK why dont we start a thread for the shirts, that way they dont get mixed up in the middle of this thread and get lost.

AO South T shirts (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2655979#post2655979)

kruger
08-30-2009, 10:15 PM
2 Large shirts for me please...

WK2

Also Punkn I will be stopping at the local Dunkin' Donuts here and will bring a couple of boxes for breakfast before the festivities seeing how there is not a Dunkin' or Krispy Kreme within a 50 mile radius of Rome...

WK2

There is a great IHOP here and its not too far away. If you guys want, we can meet there Saturday morning.

Also, is there any interest in meeting Friday night for those that plan on showing up early.

WickedKlown2
08-30-2009, 10:26 PM
I am down with invading the Rome IHOP... I can still bring donuts for those that don't show up to IHOP...

I can see the papers now "AO South takes over local IHOP and a Paintball game breaks out" (hahahahahaa) !!!

What time do we hook up and what's the addy so I can program it in the GPS ???

WK2

kruger
08-30-2009, 10:27 PM
Time to be determined later. Will dig up the addy and post it up so's you guys can google it.

punkncat
09-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Under two months fellas.

chopper duke
09-18-2009, 03:23 PM
Anyone from the South Central GA area (Valdosta, Thomasville, Etc) going?

Car pooling would be a lot easier to do especially with the gas price thing.

mag79
09-18-2009, 04:21 PM
I am on exist 218 in McDonough Ga. You can hope onboard with punkncat and me

Anyone from the South Central GA area (Valdosta, Thomasville, Etc) going?

Car pooling would be a lot easier to do especially with the gas price thing.

chopper duke
09-18-2009, 05:22 PM
I am on exist 218 in McDonough Ga. You can hope onboard with punkncat and me

Awesome! I promise I'll try to bring just one bag!

punkncat
09-18-2009, 06:13 PM
As things get closer we will have to work out the exact details for some ride sharing. Elemental will also be wanting to be picked up from Ga Tech, and a few other friends may be tagging along.

We need to "borrow" a short bus for the trip. :D

mag79
09-18-2009, 07:50 PM
As things get closer we will have to work out the exact details for some ride sharing. Elemental will also be wanting to be picked up from Ga Tech, and a few other friends may be tagging along.

We need to "borrow" a short bus for the trip. :D

I have my wifes minimag... I mean minivan :D , seats 7

kruger
09-19-2009, 01:03 PM
If you guys are wanting to meet Saturday morn, then there is an IHOP here that is open 24/7.

Here is the address:

35 Riverbend Drive SW
Rome, Ga. 30161

Google map it and it will tell you how to get there. Really easy, and not too hard to get to the field from there. As the day gets closer, we can decide what time. Also, T shirts are getting close to the cut-off date. Will stop taking orders at the end of the first week of Oct. This will give me time to get to the printers and make sure that we have enough time to get them back.

punkncat
09-25-2009, 02:30 PM
Mongoose has donated one of his rails for the giveaway.

Check the first post for details.

Beemer
09-26-2009, 10:07 PM
HMMMM I did TunBall3 and that was a 13[one way] hour drive. This looks likes 10 or less the way this old guy drives. Of course you will need to supply a wheelchair for me and not be slacking like those east coast guys did. Ya ask Mongoose if I need a chair. :nono:

Who has floor space to spare for a bag a body and a pillow.

punkncat
09-27-2009, 07:34 AM
Beemer, I know speaking for myself, that I would be honored to have you make it out.

It isn't every day you have a chance to shoot a mod..... :argh:

Lol, really, I would love to have the opportunity to meet you. Hope to see you there.

punkncat
09-27-2009, 07:37 AM
Ride share thread?

Do I need to post up a ride share thread for this?

I have a few folks that are riding with me and or the group I am "bringing along", and have some details to work out. I know there are several people coming from in and around TN, and am hoping that our FL folks can organize a road trip.

I also have one possibly two people talking about coming all the way from Tx, and hoping to find a road partner as well.

And as a side note, if you want a shirt please check the thread in meet and greet, I believe that the cutoff for ordering one for the event is upcoming in the first of Oct.

BigEvil
09-27-2009, 08:36 AM
HMMMM I did TunBall3 and that was a 13[one way] hour drive. This looks likes 10 or less the way this old guy drives. Of course you will need to supply a wheelchair for me and not be slacking like those east coast guys did. Ya ask Mongoose if I need a chair. :nono:

Damn 14+ hrs for me. :mad: Since we arent doing Vegas this year I'll talk to the boys and see if we can make the trek.

MANN
09-27-2009, 01:55 PM
Of course you will need to supply a wheelchair for me and not be slacking like those east coast guys did.

Would you settle for a red ryder and a lawn chair. :p If so I am sure we can make that happen.

WickedKlown2
09-27-2009, 03:23 PM
Would you settle for a red ryder and a lawn chair. :p If so I am sure we can make that happen.

Daisy Red Ryder or a Radio Flyer ???

Red Ryder
http://www.northerntool.com/images/product/images/700677_lg.jpg

Radio Flyer
http://platinumgalleria.com/radio-flyer-big-red-classic-wagon-atw.jpg

WK2

Mongoose
09-27-2009, 03:35 PM

Red Ryder
http://www.northerntool.com/images/product/images/700677_lg.jpg

Radio Flyer
http://platinumgalleria.com/radio-flyer-big-red-classic-wagon-atw.jpg

WK2

Driveby :ninja:

MANN
09-27-2009, 04:50 PM

Doh. I guess I fail at child toys.

Ruler_Mark
09-27-2009, 05:41 PM
Well bought a car this weekend so Im 99% sure ill be there now.

punkncat
09-27-2009, 07:51 PM
If you are driving from far away, and would like to organize a carpool please post up, and I will try to keep the first post updated with information.

Thanks

going_home
09-27-2009, 08:16 PM
Central Florida, anyone going got space for a stowaway ?

:ninja:

punkncat
10-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Just at five weeks guys.

:shooting: :rofl:

chopper duke
10-01-2009, 07:57 PM
I'm coming and would love to snag a ride or meet someone to ride with. I will probably be bringing my little brother with my (he's 24, so he's not really little) and one gear bag plus a KP3 (won't fit in the bag). I'll be buying a case there, so I won't be bringing paint WITH me.

PC, a ride-share thread may be needed, but PM when you make one.

I'm in Valdosta, GA Right off I-75

MANN
10-01-2009, 08:35 PM

Is it between knoxville tn and rome ga ?? If so I can probably help.

WickedKlown2
10-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Is it between knoxville tn and rome ga ?? If so I can probably help.

Mann,,,

Valdosta is right before the Florida State Line in Southern GA... I always stop there for gas on my way to Clearwater to visit the In-laws....

Speaking of Valdosta,,, I used to play with a Mil-Sim Paintball Team out of Valdosta State called VICSEC out at OK D-Day...

WK2

MANN
10-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Mann,,,

Valdosta is right before the Florida State Line in Southern GA...

well the offer stands for anyone else. I am not sure what I am driving yet, but I will have at least 2 seats available (as of today)

chopper duke
10-02-2009, 01:48 AM
Yeah, I'm 16 miles north of the FL line on I-75.

punkncat
10-02-2009, 07:23 AM
PC, a ride-share thread may be needed, but PM when you make one.

I can't start another thread, but if you check the first post there is a listing of who is looking for a carpool.

fishmishin
10-02-2009, 08:09 AM
Hey Punkncat how about adding me to that carpool list?
I am in Suffolk, VA
Anyone coming down from up north has to come right through my town to get to US 95 !
Hook me up guys, I have some new toys to bring with me.

punkncat
10-02-2009, 08:24 AM
Done, hope you can make it down.

mag79
10-02-2009, 10:38 AM
I have some new toys to bring with me.

Good I have money to spend, its burning a hole in my pocket

chopper duke
10-02-2009, 11:07 AM
I can't start another thread, but if you check the first post there is a listing of who is looking for a carpool.

Cool. Put me plus an extra (2 total). Neither my car nor my brother Branco is really reliable for that kind of trip. We may be able to snag my mom's car and if so, pick a couple people up along the way, if they don't mind riding in a Lesbian Utility Vehicle.

Ruler_Mark
10-02-2009, 11:13 AM
Ill be heading north from g-ville on I-75, wont have any room after hank's and my stuff. Will caravan with anyone if they want.

chopper duke
10-02-2009, 11:44 PM
Ill be heading north from g-ville on I-75, wont have any room after hank's and my stuff. Will caravan with anyone if they want.

We may do that. Talked to my moms today about snagging her car for the trip, so I will hopefully have a ride, but caravaning is a good idea.

What time you looking to leave Gainsville?

insixdays777
10-03-2009, 06:49 AM
Awesome. Looks like I will be able to make it! :headbang:

But sadly I am magless at the moment (at least untill Garth finishes the Gforce frame LPR's)...but I will be bringing my 2010 Macdev Clone and My 09 Alien Independence. :D

MANN
10-03-2009, 07:03 AM
Awesome. Looks like I will be able to make it! :headbang:

But sadly I am magless at the moment

You will be surprised to see how many of us don't use mags. I bring one, but it usually stays in the gear bag.

blacklegionfreak
10-05-2009, 07:31 PM
dang i wish i could go but i probably cant, because of football playoffs.....darn i hope i can get to the next one ;)

punkncat
10-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Football playoffs? Highschool?

I really hope you can find a way to make it. This year is going to be a little extra awesome thanks to quite a few of our AO dealers.

We are just at a month out guys. We should all be mulling over the details of our gear bag about this time next month, if not on the road, camping out there, or at a motel.

Mongoose
10-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Some of us Yankees are trying to make it down there. What hotels do you recommend?

punkncat
10-06-2009, 11:44 AM
I really hope you can make it down. There is a link to nearby motels in the area, however you would probably have to ask Mel what he recommends.

MANN
10-06-2009, 10:46 PM
Some of us Yankees are trying to make it down there. What hotels do you recommend?

I know there is a best western close by. I stayed there for I & II

kruger
10-07-2009, 02:47 PM
OK folks, I have made arrangements with a guy that I know to make bumper stickers for the event. These will be clear with white screen printing on them. The pics show a black background, but that is just to show what they look like. These will either go inside the window, or out, we have a choice. I will have two examples at the game and if you want one, then I can take orders and have them shipped to you. These will be personalized with your name, if you want it. Here are several styles that was sent to me. I am probably going to go with #3. I have had him move the Honeycomb to the Left side, I just think that it will work better on that side. In the example you see that I have my name, and you can have yours on one to. It is, however kinda limited on the space so those with big names will either have a smaller font, or find a way to short'n it up a bit. And the Orange will be in the Honeycomb. Price has not been set just yet, but should not be that bad. What he charges is what I will charge. Not making a dime on this, just thought that it would be kinda nice to sport one on my truck.

This is not a Pre-order, if interested in one, I will take up money and info at the game, send it to him, and he will send the sticker to you in the mail.

The style is not set in stone just yet, I havent told him which one we will go with.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/kruger7734/AO%20South%2009/AOSouthcopy1.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/kruger7734/AO%20South%2009/AOSouthcopy2.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/kruger7734/AO%20South%2009/AOSouthcopy3.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/kruger7734/AO%20South%2009/AOSouthcopy4.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/kruger7734/AO%20South%2009/AOSouthcopy5.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/kruger7734/AO%20South%2009/AOSouthcopy6.jpg

punkncat
10-07-2009, 02:49 PM
I am digging 4 and 6. I will be down for getting one to slap in the truck.

WickedKlown2
10-07-2009, 03:05 PM
I like number 2 with the all caps and it looks almost like the Automag style font... I would be down for probably 4 of them... 1 for my Hummer,,, 1 for my Blazer and 2 for my Go Box(gear trunk)...

my 2 cents

WK2

kruger
10-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Also, this guy is willing to do this every year, so this will be an option from now on.

And, he can do one-off and small runs of custom stickers. He is a member on an online clan that I am with.

chopper duke
10-08-2009, 01:38 PM
I think they all look great and I'm down for whichever. Approximate cost?

punkncat
10-09-2009, 09:48 AM
Counting the days baby!!!!

This is me: :shooting:

This is going to be WK (again): :cry:

:D ;)

I want go ahead an place an order for some Crow please....medium well....

WickedKlown2
10-09-2009, 10:05 AM
Counting the days baby!!!!

This is me: :shooting:

This is going to be WK (again): :cry:

:D ;)

I want go ahead an place an order for some Crow please....medium well....

Last time we played good Sir we were on the same Team... So no Crow for either of us... :rofl:

But if by some freak of nature we are on opposites then it'll be on like Donkey Kong !!!! :shooting:

Counting the days as well... I need some trigger time bad..

WK2

insixdays777
10-10-2009, 04:18 PM
I am excited I will be there for sure!!!!

Anyone going to the big game at SPG on the 24th???

blacklegionfreak
10-10-2009, 05:29 PM
Football playoffs? Highschool?

I really hope you can find a way to make it. This year is going to be a little extra awesome thanks to quite a few of our AO dealers.

We are just at a month out guys. We should all be mulling over the details of our gear bag about this time next month, if not on the road, camping out there, or at a motel.

ya im a captain on the hilton head christian accademy eagles, were in sc. i play left tackle on D, and fullback on O, but i sprained my mcl two weeks ago so im out for possibly the next 2 games (missing a total of 4 games :cry: ) bt we have a great shot at winning states this year, last night we played a team a division higher than us and we won 31-7. ya if i can i will definatly go i just got my emag back from manicmechanic and am eager to use it haha plus it woudl be righteous meeting other maggers

a link to the report of last nights game is below if you wanna check it out :headbang:
http://www.islandpacket.com/hhca/story/995991.html

MANN
10-11-2009, 10:43 AM
Bread.......what happened ?!?!?! No matter how bad we are we still find a way to make you guys look worse. :rofl:

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
10-12-2009, 05:09 AM
Bread.......what happened ?!?!?! No matter how bad we are we still find a way to make you guys look worse. :rofl:

Your guys handed it to us... RB211(Fla fan) was given me hell the whole game.. We were the sorry SEC team to give kiffin his first SEC win and it being in that fashion... all I can say is DAM.... :mad: :cry: :cuss:

punkncat
10-12-2009, 10:13 AM
I really think that someone at Tenn, is paying off someone on the inside at Ga for copies of the playbook. It is so often that it seems there are strings tied to the Ga players that Tenn just pulls this way or that.

The interception pass was like "oh yeah, we might just luck our way through the game". Then T just comes back and REALLY put the nail in the coffin.

Sigh....I have to buy my step mom a steak, again.

punkncat
10-14-2009, 09:26 AM
I was debating putting up a last minute thread over on the AGD section @ the nation. I know there are a few past tense AO users over there. I mean no offence to anyone, but what makes me hesitant is the d-bag factor.

Would it be worth chancing getting some of them to maybe call up a few of the others?

kruger
10-14-2009, 09:49 AM
Your call on this one. The more the merrier. But, what makes this a really great day is the quality of players that this game attracts. Sure, I want to make money, and lots of it, but, I, and my partners really look forward to this game. It is a self run day for us, the field is on autopilot. And we get to play.

Ruler_Mark
10-14-2009, 10:42 AM
I have no problem brining out one of my evilM's and just unloading a hopper on a dbag before he can get pulled by a ref.

WickedKlown2
10-14-2009, 10:52 AM
Punkn ,,,

If you know they are quality AOer's over at Peanut Butter hiding out,,, I say send them a Private Invite via PM to stay away from all the d'bag agglet schins...

just my 2 pennies...

WK2

punkncat
10-14-2009, 11:07 AM
I say send them a Private Invite via PM to stay away from all the d'bag agglet schins...

just my 2 pennies...

WK2

Yeah, that sounds good......

Ruler Mark

I might have to grovel a bit to shoot that EvilM some. :headbang:

chopper duke
10-14-2009, 05:21 PM
I think most of the Magers on PBN are also here, BEO and MCB, so if they haven't heard from it in one of these places, are they really a hard core magger?

I plan on being there with my lil brother in tow. I'm still trying to hook him up with a mag so he'll have one.

kruger
10-14-2009, 06:21 PM
Chopper, you dont have to have a mag to come, but, automags are the theme that ties all of us together. Lots of other markers show up, and all that matters is that when you point it in a direction, a paintball generally goes in that direction. So, if you dont have a mag, then, thats OK, very possible that you can pick one up at the game. Usually one or two that changes ownership at the game. And, if you cant afford a mag, then all you have to do to get in the game is take the Mag pledge of allegiance, let everybody bonus ball you, and wear the "chicken hat" .

WickedKlown2
10-14-2009, 07:19 PM
AO South 2.5 I loaned out my MicroMag to a guy when his marker went Tango Uniform and all I asked in return was he give it a good wipe down before giving it back... He had a big smile on his face and couldn't believe I was loaning him a marker to use... It's always good business for a player to loan out to another younger player and expect nothing in return but a good day of play... I know I will be bringing about 5 markers again with me and will loan out to anybody that needs a marker for the day...

chopper duke ,,, Hope that helps out and if your brother needs a loaner let me know...

WK2

MANN
10-14-2009, 08:05 PM
I have forgot something every time I go. The first time was a warp breech for my xmag. The second time was my wifes marker :eek: both times some one came through for me. If anyone needs a marker I should have a spare viking or mag avail.

maniacmechanic
10-14-2009, 09:16 PM
Should be pleanty of spare markers when me & Ruler Mark show up :) :shooting:

Ruler_Mark
10-15-2009, 06:42 AM
Should be pleanty of spare markers when me & Ruler Mark show up :) :shooting:

Yeap we should be doubling or more the value of any vechlicle we arrive in. :ninja:

MANN
10-15-2009, 11:53 AM
Yeap we should be doubling or more the value of any vechlicle we arrive in. :ninja:

You might be a gunwhore if.....

punkncat
10-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Lol, well we will all have our sign if the sticker thing works out.....

kruger
10-15-2009, 07:23 PM
Oh, the sticker thing is a go for the game. I will have two examples at the game, and if anybody is interested, you can order the sticker. Also, it will lower your tax rate and help pick winning lottery numbers.

Ruler_Mark
10-15-2009, 09:01 PM
I think i am going to inventory my guns and decide which ones I'd think about bringing and ask if any of you guys want a specific one in person. :argh:

chopper duke
10-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Okay, who's headed up I-75 to go to this shindig? I'm coming out of Valdosta and I'm all about some caravaning.

It would be co if those of use that will be heading north cam meet up and follow each other.

Ruler_Mark
10-18-2009, 07:59 AM
me and maniac will be heading up 75 from gainesville, well he is out of far far south but he is meeting up with me in gainesville.

chopper duke
10-19-2009, 08:27 AM
me and maniac will be heading up 75 from gainesville, well he is out of far far south but he is meeting up with me in gainesville.

Are you heading up Sat morning or Fri night?

Ruler_Mark
10-19-2009, 07:16 PM
Are you heading up Sat morning or Fri night?

fri afternoon/early night I believe

Elemental
10-20-2009, 04:21 PM
Is anyone going to Flag Wars this weekend?

insixdays777
10-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Is anyone going to Flag Wars this weekend?

I am! I will be going alone also. ...Unless I can con my wife into going...

kruger
10-21-2009, 01:50 AM
I will be there as well. :D

maniacmechanic
10-21-2009, 07:12 PM
How many are rollin into town friday ?? where we going to hang out ??

punkncat
10-23-2009, 07:51 AM
Two weeks

:bounce:

chopper duke
10-26-2009, 05:33 PM
fri afternoon/early night I believe

Alright man, lemme know about what time. I'm in Valdosta at exit 16 off I-75. There's a McDonald's we could meet at. There's a guy coming up from Jax to ride with me so I'll let him know when we plan to leave.

insixdays777
10-27-2009, 11:02 AM
Flag wars was great this past weekend. I am very excited to get to play at this AWESOME field again for AO south. This field is GREAT. Staff was GREAT. Top notch operation.

Siress
10-27-2009, 06:48 PM
I was at Flag Wars this past weekend as well. I'm looking forward to the 7th! I haven't been to an AO South since the first one that was held at SPG. Should be a good time.

WickedKlown2
10-27-2009, 07:32 PM
Good news all... I have been given the go ahead to bring a x7 Phenom to AO South for anyone to give a test drive... Only stipulation is you supply the paint :) ...

Can wait to see all you guys in a couple of weeks (Esp you Punkn :shooting: ) !!! :clap:

WK2

Siress
10-27-2009, 07:47 PM
Good news all... I have been given the go ahead to bring a x7 Phenom to AO South for anyone to give a test drive... Only stipulation is you supply the paint :) ...

Can wait to see all you guys in a couple of weeks (Esp you Punkn :shooting: ) !!! :clap:

WK2

Awesome! I'll bring my tools. :cool:

punkncat
10-27-2009, 09:56 PM
Is anyone still thinking seriously about the breakfast at IHOP?

WickedKlown2
10-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Is anyone still thinking seriously about the breakfast at IHOP?

I am,,, what you trying to back out on me Bro. ??? :p

WK2

Siress
10-27-2009, 10:14 PM
food? I'm game. And one or two will follow.

kruger
10-27-2009, 10:41 PM
I will have to work a Midnight shift and will get off at 7am, so I am game for IHOP. I will get the address and post it up. That way you guys can google it

punkncat
10-27-2009, 11:40 PM
It is nice to know that towards the end of the day we won't have to be worried about Mel. He will be hallucinating and unable to hit anything real from being up so long.
:sleeping:

kruger
10-28-2009, 02:38 PM
Like I was gonna be any real threat to anybody on the field anyway. :spit_take

Ruler_Mark
10-28-2009, 04:41 PM
tick tock :shooting:

Spider-TW
10-29-2009, 08:24 AM
Take some pics for the less fortunate if you can guys!

punkncat
10-29-2009, 08:33 AM
Lol, if I remember to pack my camera this year, I will be sure to get some. I think Mel's brother (?) takes a great deal of good pics as well, and thankfully so, or I would have no pictures myself....

kruger
10-29-2009, 02:53 PM
Lol, if I remember to pack my camera this year, I will be sure to get some. I think Mel's brother (?) takes a great deal of good pics as well, and thankfully so, or I would have no pictures myself....

Yes, talked to him yesterday. He is willing to snap up some pics, and He want to jump on the field to play as well. He has a FF Rhythm pump that I built for him. And, he is dieing to try it out.

punkncat
11-01-2009, 08:56 AM
This time next week I should be laying in bed and smelling Ben Gay.....

Siress
11-01-2009, 10:31 AM
WOAH! I hope you and Ben are truly happy together, I just don't want to know the details. mmmkay?

:p

maniacmechanic
11-01-2009, 02:38 PM
How many are rollin into town friday ?? where we going to hang out ??

So who's there Friday nite ??????

MANN
11-01-2009, 03:54 PM
we are not coming till sat morning. (me + 5)

Siress
11-01-2009, 04:11 PM
IHOP Restaurant
35 Riverbend Dr
Rome, GA 30161

?---- 7:30am ----?

I'll have to leave here by ~5:30 to get there by then, so I vote we not make it any earlier than that.

kruger
11-01-2009, 06:39 PM
IHOP Restaurant
35 Riverbend Dr
Rome, GA 30161

?---- 7:30am ----?

I'll have to leave here by ~5:30 to get there by then, so I vote we not make it any earlier than that.

Thanks Siress, have been sorely lacking in the time dept lately. Yes, that is the address. I plan on leaving work and going straight to IHOP. Will consume some liquid chickens, and then we can go to the field from there.

punkncat
11-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Hey Alex......

Yeah man, I am down for some grubby viddles before we head over to the field, only with the (same) two hour drive it may end up being second breakfast......Plus if my game is bad that day, I can blame it on eating too much. :D

kruger
11-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Hey Alex......

Yeah man, I am down for some grubby viddles before we head over to the field, only with the (same) two hour drive it may end up being second breakfast......Plus if my game is bad that day, I can blame it on eating too much. :D

We all need an "out". I plan on using being up so long as my "out" :D

WickedKlown2
11-01-2009, 07:35 PM
I have a 3:30 hrs drive ahead of me that morning and will have a table waiting on you guys :D ...

I don't want to hear excuses Punkn because of what you did to me this past spring going to the Awful Waffle... :p

WK2

punkncat
11-01-2009, 08:49 PM
What are you talking about, the Awful Waffle is on the way home baby!!!

:eek: :cry:

chopper duke
11-02-2009, 10:09 AM
What are you talking about, the Awful Waffle is on the way home baby!!!

:eek: :cry:

Eating BEFORE playing? Is that really a great idea? :eek:

I kid I kid. Just hope I don't have to drop a deuce while on the field!

WickedKlown2
11-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Eating BEFORE playing? Is that really a great idea? :eek:

I kid I kid. Just hope I don't have to drop a deuce while on the field!

I do know that eating at a Hardees or Awful Waffle before skydiving is bad juju,,, but not paintball...

There are facilities that can handle your issues and the games are anywhere from 15-30 minutes each...

WK2

mag79
11-02-2009, 12:06 PM
Mel whats the minimum age limit at your field

kruger
11-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Insurance requirements for the field is min. 10 years old. Sorry, but we have to adhere to this policy.

kruger
11-02-2009, 03:24 PM
here are the stickers that are gonna be available for you guys to order. The stickers will not all say "kruger", altho, I think that they should. But, if you insist, then you can have your own name where the "kruger" is. This space is limited to approx. 15 characters, including spaces. after that, the font gets too small to be seen effectively. And, yes WK2, your name will fit, I asked. Also, if you would prefer, the AO Hex can be put on the other side.

Price for these will be ten bucks, shipped to your door.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/kruger7734/STICKERS/DSC_3702.jpg

Elemental
11-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Once again, school is trying to prevent my from coming out and playing.

punkncat
11-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Once again, school is trying to prevent my from coming out and playing.

Say it isn't so brother.....say it isn't so.

I stopped by Mag79's last night. We are going to be on the road by around 515 to be sure and make it to the IHOP for some grub and hang out time. If you can make it, and the ride with Siress doesn't work out, give me a call before around 6 and we can swing through and pick you up if need be.

Elemental
11-03-2009, 12:03 PM
Thanks. Yeah, I got a test on Monday and a lab report due that week. Also, Saturday is the last Tech game I'll be able to go to this year.

I'm going to try to get some of the work and studying done this week to try to make it. Why does school have to interfere with my paintball addiction?

chopper duke
11-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Myself and Aludmil will be rolling in on Friday night. I think we're gonna Caravan up with Ruler Mark and MM

punkncat
11-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Just as a last minute reminder to all.....it may be posted somewhere already, but there is no running water on site. Bring water. Bring a chair to sit in, and if you have room bring a popup.

There is usually a snack wagon on site for the game itself, but those who decide to spend the night at the field (if any) need to keep the no water thing in mind. There are porta jonnys at the field.

mag79
11-03-2009, 03:55 PM
can I bring a grill?

punkncat
11-03-2009, 06:35 PM
can I bring a grill?

I LIKE the way you think.....

kruger
11-03-2009, 08:00 PM
can I bring a grill?

Sure. And, if there is anybody that is wanting to camp at the field, I kinda need to know that now. I am working a midnight shift and I need to make arrangements to have the field open.

DevilMan
11-03-2009, 08:58 PM
A tad bit late, but just the same... Anyone from the Western Kentucky or Nashville, TN area going to this?

Anyone have an extra set of gear to loan out to allow me to play some?

I can go if I can hitch a ride from the area and bum some gear.

I know it's a long shot, but putting it out there.

DM

maniacmechanic
11-03-2009, 09:35 PM
A tad bit late, but just the same... Anyone from the Western Kentucky or Nashville, TN area going to this?

Anyone have an extra set of gear to loan out to allow me to play some?

I can go if I can hitch a ride from the area and bum some gear.

I know it's a long shot, but putting it out there.

DM

I got your gear if you can get a ride :D

kruger
11-03-2009, 10:13 PM
I dont think that gear will be a problem at this game.

MANN
11-03-2009, 10:14 PM
WickedClown2 is from symerna, tn which is close to Nashville. I think TNDeathInc is from nashville area too. if you get a ride we will find gear.

I think I lost one or two of my +5 due to school/tests.

Ruler_Mark
11-03-2009, 11:24 PM
tick tock, cant decide what guns to bring lol

kruger
11-03-2009, 11:26 PM
tick tock, cant decide what guns to bring lol

All?

insixdays777
11-04-2009, 07:25 AM
anyone have a Palmers Blazer? I have always wanted to shoot one but I never have.

Ruler_Mark
11-04-2009, 08:35 AM
All?

yea that would put almost 30 g's in the trunk :tard:

MANN
11-04-2009, 08:36 AM
You might be a gunwhore if.....

Again mark this applies to you.

punkncat
11-04-2009, 10:06 AM
The weather looks like it is going to be perfect for the event.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USGA0488?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

chopper duke
11-04-2009, 10:47 AM
I'm getting rather excited!!

I'm bringing two Semi's (E-Mag included) and two pumps. Although, my SB needs a little TLC as she has a slight leak.

A;ready started going through, deciding what I want to bring. Now to decide on what to wear!

WickedKlown2
11-04-2009, 10:50 AM
DevilMan,,,

PM inbound

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chopper Duke,,,

You wouldn't happen to have any PGP parts would you ???

WK2

chopper duke
11-04-2009, 10:51 AM
DevilMan,,,

PM inbound

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chopper Duke,,,

You wouldn't happen to have any PGP parts would you ???

WK2

What are you looking for?

WickedKlown2
11-04-2009, 10:55 AM
What are you looking for?

Quick CO2 changer and RVA...

WK2

chopper duke
11-04-2009, 11:02 AM
Quick CO2 changer and RVA...

WK2

Lemme go look and see what I've got left. I'll PM you.

punkncat
11-04-2009, 11:06 AM
Now to decide on what to wear!

Wear something........sexy...... ;)

Elemental
11-04-2009, 01:47 PM
I may just say screw school and come anyway. I need to play.

chopper duke
11-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Wear something........sexy...... ;)

Like this (and no, it's not me, it's Sparky):
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r47/m_taylor105/IMG_4206.jpg

behemoth
11-04-2009, 05:01 PM
You know how i know yall gay?

chopper duke
11-04-2009, 05:13 PM
You know how i know yall gay?

How?

punkncat
11-04-2009, 07:22 PM
Like this (and no, it's not me, it's Sparky):
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r47/m_taylor105/IMG_4206.jpg

That is almost exactly what I had in mind......lol. :argh:

Elemental
11-04-2009, 08:26 PM
What kind of paint will be available for purchase at the field?

And that pic is disturbing.

DevilMan
11-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Aight so it looks like I'm in!!!!

I've almost got KMac talked into joining me so if that's the case there will be 2 more targets... uhhh I mean shooters there. :D

I am also trying to get my Cuz'n to come on up from the Marietta area and play some ball with all of us. I'm not sure right now if he can or not, but I am trying to get him to. If he does show, he has no gear just like me at the moment so he'd have to borrow as well. He's 30 something so he's not a kid that's going to jack your gear up at all. And just in case anything were to happen either he or I would cover it. Just to let you folks know ahead of time.

WOOT WOOT!!! Gettin excited!!! Haven't balled in a couple of months now, so I'm LONNGGGG overdue for some paint slinging!!!!

Thank you WK2 for hooking me up with the offer. I'm headed to HopTown tomorrow to meet up with KMac and will let you know then if I'm coming all the way to you, or if he and I will just leave early on Sat AM. I'm trying to convince him to come down Friday night and all 3 of us leave from Smyrna together.

Will let you know how it plays out!!!!

Lookin forward to this!!!

DM

OH, what type of paint is it??? Is it good quality stuff, or is it crap paint usually? Is anyone coming up with better quality paint that I could get to pick up a case for me???

punkncat
11-05-2009, 02:10 PM
I will be coming with at LEAST three markers, and likely everything else to shoot with. I don't currently have a mask you would want to use, but being that this is a pay field, I am sure Kruger has some rental masks or something.

The field paint has, in the past, been some decent stuff, so I think you should be good just getting it there. You'd have to check with Kruger (again) to see what he actually has this time, but the price on it is very competative.

DevilMan
11-05-2009, 02:14 PM
Alright another question....

What time does the field open? What time will we be getting on with :shooting: each other???

I ask because my cuz'n is seriously considering it, but has a game he has to hit in the afternoon. He's 1 hour out and to make it worthwhile would have to be playing for 3-4 hours at least. No use in driving up, and playing from 10-12 and then leaving.

SOOOOO..... Do you guys think we'll be on the field and flinging paint by 8? 9???? What???

Just tryin to find out so I can tell him to come on up and have fun. OH, he's never ever played before!!! A friend told him not to... :D He'd get addicted!!!! :D So yeah, all the more reason if ya ask me!

I'm thinking if I can get him up there, he'll blow off the game he has to go to that afternoon and stay on and shoot!!! He's that type...

DM

punkncat
11-05-2009, 06:24 PM
I didn't want to dig through all the pages, but I think the field is open either at 8 or 9...I think Mel is going to come to b'fast @ IHOP @7:30, then head over to the field. I have no idea if anyone else will be there before then or not.
Beyond that, I would imagine games will go till near or at dark. There will be more than enough to send you home tired and happy.

kruger
11-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Yea, the plan it to eat, meet, then shoot out to the field. Will open at 830 or so. Then we play until dark, or until everybody throws up. Which ever comes first. Will also open the field up at about 9 Sunday so everybody can get a really good dose before having to drive back. Sunday is our open day and we usually open up at around 1, so we can play awhile before the walk-on's get there.

chopper duke
11-05-2009, 07:14 PM
I plan on meeting at the Ihop at 7:30 with Kruger. I've got a decent set of blue/ black digicamo Events he's more than welcome to use.

Anyone got any extra pods they wanna sell me this weekend?

DevilMan
11-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Who all is staying over for Sunday???

DAMN!!! Almost like a full fledged scenario game....

Well WK, it looks like KMac is on the fence, and if that's the case I'll see you tomorrow...

DM

mag79
11-05-2009, 08:41 PM
I am putting everyones name on all my balls :rofl:

punkncat
11-05-2009, 08:44 PM
I am putting everyones name on all my balls :rofl:

Is your sack big enough for that?

:D

mag79
11-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Is your sack big enough for that?

:D

is 2k enough, I think I should get more

can we get a rough head count

maniacmechanic
11-05-2009, 08:57 PM
Ruler Mark & I , We will be there friday evening

MANN
11-05-2009, 08:59 PM
can we get a rough head count

me + mrs + 1-2

chopper duke
11-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Ruler Mark & I , We will be there friday evening

Me and Aludmil will be following up behind them.

WickedKlown2
11-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Who all is staying over for Sunday???

DAMN!!! Almost like a full fledged scenario game....

Well WK, it looks like KMac is on the fence, and if that's the case I'll see you tomorrow...

DM

Sorry I missed your call earlier Bro (I was putting my 2 children to bed)... If you are headed my way give me a call when you are in Route... HopTown/Clarksvegas is only a hour away from where I'm at...

I got D-man covered with a V-Force Grill and a Paint Slinger (to include hopper and air) if someone can hook him up with pods and a pod pack...

I have to be back that evening to relieve HH6 (the wife) of the children...

Hope to see you soon D-Man and be careful on the ride down to my 20...

WK2

Ruler_Mark
11-05-2009, 09:46 PM
anyone want to get together friday night for some poo talking

chopper duke
11-05-2009, 09:47 PM

Hells Bells! I'm up for it!

Hey RM, where are you and MM staying Friday night?

kruger
11-05-2009, 09:49 PM

Wish that I could. But gonna be at work, or getting ready to work. There is a Buffalo's wings here in town. Also, down in old Rome, there is a place called Jeffersons. It is a college sports bar/eatery. Nice place, and they dont mind if you get a little loud.

insixdays777
11-06-2009, 07:59 AM
See you guys tomorrow :shooting:

I am stoked! this is the first year work has not screwed me out of coming! :dance:

Ruler_Mark
11-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Hells Bells! I'm up for it!

Hey RM, where are you and MM staying Friday night?

best western i beleive. if not Im sure theres some cardboard somewhere :rofl:

MANN
11-06-2009, 09:04 AM
Also, down in old Rome, there is a place called Jeffersons. It is a college sports bar/eatery. Nice place, and they dont mind if you get a little loud.

I want to see mark go there with a UF shirt on :rofl: I am sure they would not welcome you after the beatdown that Ga got last weekend.

punkncat
11-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Has anyone heard anything out of Bread or TnDeath? Know if they are going to make it out?

rattles cage....

Ruler_Mark
11-06-2009, 09:41 AM
I want to see mark go there with a UF shirt on :rofl: I am sure they would not welcome you after the beatdown that Ga got last weekend.

too bad i dont have a shirt from few years back,, bright orange with BEAT GEORGIA written on it

MANN
11-06-2009, 09:44 AM
Has anyone heard anything out of Bread or TnDeath? Know if they are going to make it out?

rattles cage....

TN said he was going on pbl a week or so ago. Steve said months ago that he would not miss this one, but I havent heard anything from him in the past month. Ga did loose big to both UT and UF so he may be hiding in a hole from the humiliation.

punkncat
11-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Yeah, but I am hoping that the opportunity to shoot at rabid Tn and Fl fans would be enough to draw at least Bread out.....

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
11-06-2009, 11:24 AM
TN said he was going on pbl a week or so ago. Steve said months ago that he would not miss this one, but I havent heard anything from him in the past month. Ga did loose big to both UT and UF so he may be hiding in a hole from the humiliation.

Im still coming out, even with the whippings :( my team has received this yr... My roomie rb211( the gator fan) isnt going to make it, but im hoping ill have atleast 1 more with me....

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
11-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Yeah, but I am hoping that the opportunity to shoot at rabid Tn and Fl fans would be enough to draw at least Bread out.....

:shooting: got to get pay back some how.... :shooting:

This is the best day of PB i have all yr, i wouldnt miss out on this.. :clap:

DevilMan
11-06-2009, 02:01 PM
1300 here, I'm heading out the door to make a few stops on the way to WK2's place. Should be there 4-5ish this afternoon.

See you all tomorrow AM!!!

DM

WickedKlown2
11-06-2009, 02:12 PM
1300 here, I'm heading out the door to make a few stops on the way to WK2's place. Should be there 4-5ish this afternoon.

See you all tomorrow AM!!!

DM

roger, roger,,, will be awaiting your arrival...

WK2

Elemental
11-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Screw schoolwork.

I'm coming.

MANN
11-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Screw schoolwork.

I'm coming.

There you go!! Paintball is always more important than school....well sometimes....Just started my 5th year of school. :(

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
11-06-2009, 04:55 PM
There you go!! Paintball is always more important than school....well sometimes....Just started my 5th year of school. :(

just like a tn grad, takes yall 5 yrs to get what a 4 yr does at ga.... :clap: :headbang:

Elemental
11-06-2009, 06:03 PM
just like a tn grad, takes yall 5 yrs to get what a 4 yr does at ga.... :clap: :headbang:

And it takes 6+ years for a U[sic]GA student to get what a Tech student does in 5.

On that note, Tech is going to dominate UGA this year.

Ruler_Mark
11-06-2009, 06:27 PM
whos here and wants to meet up tonite?

mag79
11-06-2009, 06:36 PM
whos here and wants to meet up tonite?

me and punkncat are just a short 2 hours away

insixdays777
11-06-2009, 07:10 PM
On that note, Tech is going to dominate UGA this year.

Truth.

I am playing on the Big Orange team tomorrow with my fellow VOLS. :shooting:

MANN
11-06-2009, 07:55 PM

:rofl: Its gonna take me at least 6. :cry:

punkncat
11-06-2009, 08:14 PM
Heading on to bed....see y'all at the IHOP in the morning.

Alex, I should be at your house around 5:15 or so in the morning.

mag79
11-06-2009, 08:36 PM
Heading on to bed....see y'all at the IHOP in the morning.

Alex, I should be at your house around 5:15 or so in the morning.

:shooting: cant wait

WickedKlown2
11-07-2009, 07:14 AM
Aight DM and I are here at IHOP!!!!

Got a couple of MCB folks here as well...

Kruger just showed...

WK

chopper duke
11-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Um, where are the pics?

MANN
11-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Um, where are the pics?

Great game today guys. Now off for beer and bed. :cheers:

squee!
11-07-2009, 10:11 PM
Fun time guys, thanks for everything!

WickedKlown2
11-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Had a Great Day and made it home safe,,, got DevilMan tucked in for night, night...

Thank You Kruger and Code 3 for once again hosting this and Punkn' for putting this together !!! :D

Once again it was great seeing everybody and having a Great Day of slinging paint... Bring on the 'House of Pain" !!! :shooting:

WK2

punkncat
11-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Thanks everyone for a great game, it was once again the best of the best.

Mel, many thanks for use of your field, a real class act as always.

I have some pics that I have not looked though, and will upload them tomorrow.

Special thanks to those who donated the swag we gave away at the event. It was very well recieved by all, and we made two new magites today!!!!

Elemental
11-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Whew, now that was a fun day. Klown, you missed a wonderful trip to the Awful Waffle.

Thanks to everyone who helped put this event together. I can't wait til next year (or hopefully 3.5).

insixdays777
11-08-2009, 07:34 AM
Awesome day guys! Great to now be able to put all your ugly faces to your stupid screen names :D I cant wait to for the next AO South!

ih8cornnuts
11-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Thanks everyone, had a blast.

EMILIO!!!

punkncat
11-08-2009, 11:25 AM
PICTURES!!!!

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112341/DSCN2405(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112341/DSCN2406(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112341/DSCN2408(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112341/DSCN2407(Medium).JPG

punkncat
11-08-2009, 11:27 AM
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112342/DSCN2409(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112342/DSCN2410(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112342/DSCN2411(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112342/DSCN2412(Medium).JPG

punkncat
11-08-2009, 11:29 AM
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112343/DSCN2413(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112343/DSCN2414(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112343/DSCN2415(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112343/DSCN2416(Medium).JPG

punkncat
11-08-2009, 11:31 AM
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112344/DSCN2417(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112344/DSCN2418(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112344/DSCN2420(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112344/DSCN2419(Medium).JPG

punkncat
11-08-2009, 11:33 AM
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112345/DSCN2421(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112345/DSCN2422(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112345/DSCN2423(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112345/DSCN2424(Medium).JPG

punkncat
11-08-2009, 11:36 AM
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112346/DSCN2425(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112346/DSCN2426(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112346/DSCN2427(Medium).JPG

http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/1112346/DSCN2428(Medium).JPG

punkncat
11-08-2009, 11:38 AM
:rofl: @ EMILIO!!

kruger
11-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Blind paintball anyone?

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/kruger7734/AO%20South%2009/DSC_3759.jpg

The pics that I took can be found here:

AO South 09 (http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/kruger7734/AO%20South%2009/)

WickedKlown2
11-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Thank You Punkn' and Kruger for all the Great Pictures !!!

I know there were some more cameras out there,,, lets see those pics please...

Also Kruger if you can ask Annie where the Pic of WK2 giving Punkn' some much needed "Klown Love" is that would be great Brother....

Thank You guys once again

WK2

WickedKlown2
11-08-2009, 01:35 PM
WK2 asks himself : How does this thing work again???
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff63/wickedklown2/AO%20South/DSC_3796.jpg

WK2 coaching DevilMan in a little Blind Shooting Match...
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff63/wickedklown2/AO%20South/DSC_3779.jpg

Here's looking at you in the "House of Pain" !!!
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff63/wickedklown2/AO%20South/DSC_3811.jpg

Once again everybody I had a Great Time and can't wait for spring !!! :cheers: :headbang: :clap:

WK2