PDA

View Full Version : Old Skool Vids

xero28
04-22-2009, 03:41 PM
Hey all. I've got nothing better to do at work today, so my good friend Google found this for me. It's just a bunch of old skool videos from back in the day. I'm sure it's been around and most of you have seen it, but it's new to me and may be to a few others, enjoy.

http://webdog.specialopspaintball.com/video/oldschool/

-X

Old School 626
04-22-2009, 03:50 PM
It was nice to see some of those again.

A silly side story: I had taped (yes, remember video tape) the Amazing America piece to show my wife when we first started dating to explain this thing that I did. The second half of that episode was on the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) which was something she was in to. Fast forward: She got me in to the SCA, I got to fight in armor, we got married and she still has no interest in paintball. It worked out perfectly!

OS

KiNgStiNg
04-22-2009, 09:33 PM
awesome

Flatliner333
04-23-2009, 09:42 AM
Hey is there a thread on here that we can post our own home made paintball videos? If so I have a couple. :headbang:

xero28
04-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Hey is there a thread on here that we can post our own home made paintball videos? If so I have a couple. :headbang:

I'm sure there is somewhere, but you might as well just start a new thread for it.

chopper duke
04-23-2009, 12:27 PM
I just watched the first video from '95. There KP's, PG's a few Nelsons. NICE!!

usagi_tetsu
04-23-2009, 04:55 PM
It was nice to see some of those again.

A silly side story: I had taped (yes, remember video tape) the Amazing America piece to show my wife when we first started dating to explain this thing that I did. The second half of that episode was on the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) which was something she was in to. Fast forward: She got me in to the SCA, I got to fight in armor, we got married and she still has no interest in paintball. It worked out perfectly!

OS

You did it wrong. I met my wife in the SCA at fighter practice (I started about 15 years ago and she's second gen SCA'er) and when she hooked up with me, I got her hooked on paintball. We're both still fighting and flinging paint, 4 years later. Just let your wife know that paintball is like combat archery, and every person on the field is recreating an entire comany of archers all their lonesome. She'll come around. =D

Tyger does have an amazing collection of older videos. If you haven't already, check out the rest of the videos he has on the site as they're pretty informative and entertaining all at the same time.