PDA

View Full Version : fields in hawaii

ahellers
04-22-2009, 05:54 PM
hey guys,
so im seeing about putting together a little paintball outing for our shop while we're in hawaii. can some one recomend me a good field out here? we're staying out on sand island and transportation is a concern. not looking for stock class since most people dont play regularly.

thanks

t

DevilMan
04-24-2009, 02:24 AM
Not sure what island you are staying on, but I know the owners of Jungle? or Island paintball over on Oahu. They are super cool folks and though I can't tell you what the walk ons are like I know that the crew there is top notch.

It's on Oahu and is at Bellows Air Force Base. You can't miss it if you look it up. It's the only field around.

OH and get this.... Their RENTALS....

Are ULE bodied MAGS!

DM

pump
04-24-2009, 11:37 PM
hawaiipb.com should have the info you need

gimp
04-25-2009, 01:36 AM
Not sure what island you are staying on, but I know the owners of Jungle? or Island paintball over on Oahu. They are super cool folks and though I can't tell you what the walk ons are like I know that the crew there is top notch.

It's on Oahu and is at Bellows Air Force Base. You can't miss it if you look it up. It's the only field around.

OH and get this.... Their RENTALS....

Are ULE bodied MAGS!

DM

I gotta check that place out. I'm moving to Oahu pretty soon, and I know I've heard of at least a few fields out there.

pump
04-25-2009, 06:38 AM
bellows is my fav commercial field
very fun, but beware of the fine sand, give a good cleaning youll be ok
also its FPO so it gets pricey

Allstar is nice if your in town
Kaneohe Marine Corp Base and Wheeler Air Force base have air fields and ran by the same guy
Wheeler by far is the nicest field on the island

there is come private fields as well
but if you live here long enough youll know everyone here
as long as your cool all doors are open

govnamac
04-25-2009, 01:22 PM
Forget paintball, just hit the beaches. Would you rather look at a bunch of sweaty guys in camo or some women in bikinis? :D

pump
04-25-2009, 06:43 PM
paintball is for when there are no waves

Smoothice
04-25-2009, 06:48 PM
paintball is for when there are no waves

You know any guys in Maui?

My buddy lives there now. I just had a aci maverick sent to him so he can start playing

pump
04-25-2009, 06:54 PM
theres a few on HPB
my friends know them all

Smoothice
04-25-2009, 07:00 PM
theres a few on HPB
my friends know them all

you mean hawaiipb.com? I have asked him to sign up there but he has very limited internet access.

I pm'ed you.