PDA

View Full Version : HELP.. I need my mini morlock flashed

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
04-24-2009, 08:10 AM
Does anyone know who can do this? I want it flash with the newest code..I have the first generation code and I want more MODES... :shooting:

I know the original guy doesnt do it any more, but Im hoping someone can do it or knows of someone who can.. If i cant im going to have to get a UTB but I dont want to I like to say I have a Morlock dammit

going_home
04-24-2009, 08:48 AM
PM Ruler_Mark. He might be able to help you.

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
04-24-2009, 09:43 AM

Thx.. Ill PM him now.... :cheers:

fsrxc1
04-24-2009, 10:01 AM
I just put a morlock in my viking...contact theangelguy.com.....the seem to be handling tag stuff right now...they wre very helpful to me

behemoth
04-24-2009, 10:07 AM
I just put a morlock in my viking...contact theangelguy.com.....the seem to be handling tag stuff right now...they wre very helpful to me

The Angel Guy

fsrxc1
04-24-2009, 10:14 AM
HAHA...never thought of that...sweet:)

behemoth
04-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Yeah, same place....

:D

punkncat
04-24-2009, 12:18 PM
Yeah, same place....

:D

I don't think that Sandifer has anything to do with it anymore. I tried sending an email to them to confirm, but they did not specifically say that they were or were not affiliated with him any longer.

The guy that originally did the Morlock was out of Kennesaw. Seems like there were a great deal of people that would like to talk to him about more than a board reflash though, so getting in touch with him could be a real challenge.

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
04-24-2009, 12:46 PM

Strike 1 :(

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
04-25-2009, 10:14 AM
well darn it... no luck so far... maybe getting a darn UTB if i dont find someone.... :shooting:

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
04-25-2009, 07:41 PM

got a messege back from them and they will flash it with Version 5 codes.. ill be sending it to them this week.. Ill keep all informed.. :cheers:

Magnus
04-26-2009, 07:31 PM
Did they say they are still selling boards?

p8ntbal4me
04-26-2009, 09:21 PM
The Morlock has a few versions of it out there depending on physical parts:

There are the ones with the green PCB and dipswitches on them with an external LED (full sized morlocks and mini-morlocks funded by KM)

There are the ones with the darker black PCB and dipswitches on them with a built in LED (mini-morlocks funded by KM)

There are the ones with the white PCB and dipswitches on them with a built in LED (mini-morlock funded by TAG)

Any other variation of these boards is an aftermarket change.

The software on each board is different depending on the model you have:

The green PCB morlocks (full size) contains version 1.1-1.10 code (not upgradable to 5.0)

The green PCB morlocks (mini only) contains version 1.x-5.x code (upgradable to 5.0 code)

The darker PCB morlocks (mini only) contains version 5.x-10.0 code (upgradable to 10.0 code)

The white PCB morlocks (mini only) contains version 10.0 code (latest code)

The code upgrading was explained to me from TAG 5 years ago when we were expecting E-Mag boards to come out.

The way they designated the code version was the number of boards made for different guns each year and how many bank changes were made to each board to get them to work.
So if you have a 2007 Morlock (the white ones) you have the code for ALL boards in their product line. The code would work for Angels, Shockers, etc. They add and remove programming banks on each flash to work for a specific marker and omit lines of code they dont need for banks not used by a marker.

~ P8nt

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
04-26-2009, 09:48 PM
Thanks p8nt.. I have the green mini morlock that is upgradeable....

:cheers: