PDA

View Full Version : For anyone wanting to power their warp/revy off E-mag batts..

headcase
01-30-2002, 06:39 PM
I strongly suggest you talk to momags!. He takes the hardest part of getting everything set up right away. He makes you a power regulator that incorperates everything needed(voltage regulator, resistors, and some other electronic stuff I can't ID). You specify what you want your input as, and what you want you output(s) as. In a couple of days you get a package in the mail with the regulator, and a basic drawing showing what wires are what, as well as what the polarity for each set of wires. The actual regulator is enclosed in a black box about 1x2x.25 in size and fits nicely inside the warp battery compartment with space for all the associated wiring.

Once I got it all set up, it works very well. I'm getting a clean 10.5 volts to both sets of my outputs. I'm not getting the problems I had when I tried to build my own with the warp spinning for no reason.

I'm sorry that I don't have any pics, but my digital camera is broken, and I'm not going to push my luck and buy a new one.(I already got the wife to say I could buy a C+C extreme when it is released)

If you have an questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to help you out.