PDA

View Full Version : Noob Pneumag Question

OPBN
04-26-2009, 10:32 PM
I tried searching, but couldn't find the answer. When doing a Pneumag do you use the stock pin from the sear as the trigger pin? I am guessing so, but didnt know if the threads on it would create friction.

Spider-TW
04-27-2009, 09:50 AM
The threads on the trigger rod are smaller in diameter than the rod itself, so you can use it in your pneu without it dragging. You can always sand the threads off too. However, it's not a hard use spot so you can cut a good nail to the right length with the same effort.

Sometimes people are looking for clevis/rod assemblies in the BSTs, so for one reason or another you might want to keep it whole. It never occurred to me until someone asked for one.

OPBN
04-27-2009, 11:35 AM
The threads on the trigger rod are smaller in diameter than the rod itself, so you can use it in your pneu without it dragging. You can always sand the threads off too. However, it's not a hard use spot so you can cut a good nail to the right length with the same effort.

Sometimes people are looking for clevis/rod assemblies in the BSTs, so for one reason or another you might want to keep it whole. It never occurred to me until someone asked for one.

Thanks for the reply.