PDA

View Full Version : Even I was a paintball hooligan (back in the day)

Warwitch
04-27-2009, 04:37 PM
So you think youre old school because you remember when the shoebox Shockers came out? Or the Mags vs. Cocker debate? Lol. :rofl:

Whilst going through a box of old memories and papers from school and my childhood I came across this. Its suspension paperwork from my Jr. year in high school c.a. 1989. I had thrown my marker in my book bag so I could play a little woodsball after school at my friends house. Never got that far though. About midday I got pulled and was pretty much treated like I had a frigging bomb. Parents didnt get real bent and it was short lived. But the real kicker? The suspension was for the last week of the school year. As in, during exams. I spent the first week of Summer break taking the exams I missed. :tard:

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7153/cchssuspensionpaper.jpg

Edit: the aforementioned marker was a Piranha LB with the classic PVC hopper. So there ya go, documented proof of 20 years in the sport! :p

behemoth
04-27-2009, 04:40 PM
I brought paintball gear to school all the time, mostly to sell/trade... Never got caught tho, if i did, i dont think it'd be a giant deal..

Kinda funny about the suspension being during finals though... lol.

MANN
04-27-2009, 05:22 PM
we played paintball with one of our teachers. I took markers to school several times, but left them in my vehicle.

rawbutter
04-27-2009, 05:34 PM
I guess it depends on where you live... and the times. I work at a school as a teacher, and three years ago a student of mine was expelled for bringing a paintball gun to school. :tard:

Temo Vryce
04-27-2009, 05:39 PM
I guess it depends on where you live... and the times. I work at a school as a teacher, and three years ago a student of mine was expelled for bringing a paintball gun to school. :tard:

That's the truth. In my old high school during hunting season, Deer and Duck, a third of the school, students and staff, would be gone hunting.

tweter
04-27-2009, 05:49 PM
So your the guy giving the sport a bad name :rofl:

Warwitch
04-27-2009, 06:07 PM
So your the guy giving the sport a bad name :rofl:

No, you must have me confused with Billy er, nevermind.

But seriously, I wasnt brandishing/threatening anyone. I thought they overreacted personally. But its still a funny story in retrospect.

tweter
04-27-2009, 06:13 PM
I understand Im just busting you $%#^# :eek:

going_home
04-27-2009, 06:52 PM
All I got in trouble for in high school was qualudes beer and pot. :tard:
But then that was in 1975 lol.
I never even heard of paintball until about 1995.
Simon you are just a gangster man. :shooting:

Warwitch
04-27-2009, 07:17 PM
All I got in trouble for in high school was qualudes beer and pot. :tard:
But then that was in 1975 lol.
I never even heard of paintball until about 1995.
Simon you are just a gangster man. :shooting:

Pff, what can I say. I gots to be a G til the day that I die.

:rofl:

JesseB
04-28-2009, 09:33 AM
We used to play at lunch behind my house. Some times we ended up not going to school at all or getting challenged to go to someone else's field and just make a day of it. My tool box in my truck was fully stocked with about 10 16oz CO2's and 5 Tippmanns and some other random spyders or spyder clones. Never got in trouble even though we would buy or sell guns in the parking lot.

MeŠiCX
04-28-2009, 10:46 AM
was a paintball hooligan

was???

Warwitch
04-28-2009, 03:16 PM
was???

Id like to think Ive matured since then. To shenanigans and tomfoolery. :cheers:

chafnerjr
05-01-2009, 08:06 AM
Nice one! I actually work at a school now that doesn't allow them to be on campus (Private boarding school) so I volunteer to "hold onto" any of the students markers until it's time to play... sucks for them, but at least they can play on their own stuff when they want to play...

bunny5
05-01-2009, 10:23 AM
lol, reminds me of the time when I took some pods into school for my friend. Someone thought it was funny to go into my bag take out the pods and pretend they were oversized pleasure toys. None of the teachers thought it was funny so they took all 4 pods from me.... :(

Warwitch
05-01-2009, 02:06 PM
lol, reminds me of the time when I took some pods into school for my friend. Someone thought it was funny to go into my bag take out the pods and pretend they were oversized pleasure toys. None of the teachers thought it was funny so they took all 4 pods from me.... :(

... and then proceeded to pleasure themselves with them. :dance:

madmatt151
05-05-2009, 12:17 PM
I have been letting some of my students bring their markers in for repairs etc for some time now. I am at a new school and want to start a club which may turn into a team. I don't know much about tourney ball and such, but that is how these kids play and would be best for an organized environment.

As far as suspension, we here in NYC cannot "...deny a child of an education" so when we suspend the student has to come to school, we have to keep them somewhere separated from the others in school so they can do their work. No staying at home like you got! :)