PDA

View Full Version : warp feed mod question

pbjunky99
04-27-2009, 11:27 PM
Im new to these boards and I have done many searches tring to find this out with no luck.

Im thinking about getting a warp but dont like the idea of having to have a hopper to feed it. Has anyone ever tried to do a case mod so that you can hold paint in the warp feed and do away with the hopper all together. Or is something like this just not possable?

WARHEAD
04-28-2009, 12:33 AM
Im new to these boards and I have done many searches tring to find this out with no luck.

Im thinking about getting a warp but dont like the idea of having to have a hopper to feed it. Has anyone ever tried to do a case mod so that you can hold paint in the warp feed and do away with the hopper all together. Or is something like this just not possable?

You could manually load a few balls into the thing... but without a hopper you'd get very few shots before needing to feed it more. It's built specifically to use a hopper, and the best you're going to get is using a gravity hopper (which will definitely not allow you to fire quickly with any sort of reliability).

I suggest you look into a q-loader system.