PDA

View Full Version : where to find a micromag searpin assembly

virus
01-30-2002, 07:06 PM
like the title sayes i need the searpin assy for a micromag....

i need the whole thing.. searpin and the screw that if threads onto... i tired PTP but yet again for me they have been useless....

i figured i would ask here before i bug the office gals at agd...

well thanx for advance for the help

Predater
01-30-2002, 10:08 PM
i could be rong, but isnt the sear and pin the same on the micro as they are on a standard mag?

virus
01-31-2002, 03:36 AM
yes and no.... the searpin on a micro accepts a screw at on end to hold it in place.....

you have to push it through the side of the marker unlike the automag bodyrail that you just drop it in.... there is really no way to machine the groove it sits in... that why they drill through the side and use a screw to keep it in place

virus
01-31-2002, 05:55 PM
well this is just a thank you for some quick responses from the agd front office (Maria i belive) for chking into the sear pin for me

and Steve from PTP for emailing me asking for my address to send 1 to.....

thanx again...

now just to get a tank, drop, airlines and fittings
and to decide which marker (mini or Micro) is gettin my Z and Retro... though the retro will probly bounce back and forth depending how i want to play....

EDIT: 2weeks and still nothing.... talk about getting miffed anyone got any ideas where to find a sear axle for a micro... other then wait for the 4.5k flatline to come out all i need is this stupid pin now