PDA

View Full Version : ULT Leak?

kylejc9
05-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Got some air at last and gased up my marker. what I though was a lvl 10 leak turns out after replaceing all the O rings i have for this marker the leaking stops when i hold the trigger down... is the on/off pin too short or busted? I see no damage done too it do I need to take out some shims? think it has 2.

Using a Z grip too.

thanks Reply fast please I want to play this weekend :shooting:

Tunaman
05-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Its in the powertube...go to a smaller carrier using the same oring. and make sure the trigger rod is not hitting the back of the trigger when gassed up. ;)

kylejc9
05-01-2009, 07:58 PM
ok whats the fix? i need solutions!

the one with no marks at all on it? thats in....

Rod is not hitting trigger

Tunaman
05-01-2009, 08:05 PM
what marks are on the one in there now?

kylejc9
05-01-2009, 08:07 PM
what marks are on the one in there now?

None at all... I though that was the smallest one cause it fits a lot tighter then the others.

flyingpootang
05-01-2009, 08:17 PM
First off take a deep breath and relax. Are you using a high output tank? Have you changed your carrier oring ?

kylejc9
05-01-2009, 08:21 PM
its a newer 88cu 4500 pure energy tank. not sure on output, had no problems when I got it and the gun at same time.

changed both black and clear/white O rings

Tunaman
05-01-2009, 08:21 PM
None at all... I though that was the smallest one cause it fits a lot tighter then the others.Then get another oring and start over. Put the new oring in the carrier and check it on the bolt stem. Just snug enough so the bolt wont fall off with a little wiggle.

kylejc9
05-01-2009, 08:40 PM
bolt wont move when i shake it while on the valve.

here's what happens. it leaks as soon as i gas up. not sure where from my line dosnt seem to be leaking, i put oil on it and saw no bubbles. when i Pull the trigger and hold it there is a faint hiss and some bubbling sound's, after holding the trigger for about 20-30 sec the hissing stops.

MANN
05-01-2009, 08:44 PM
put a few drops of oil in your asa and shoot your mag a couple hundred times. it sounds like it needs to be broken in.

kylejc9
05-01-2009, 08:45 PM
Ill try that im running low on air :(

Tunaman
05-01-2009, 08:49 PM
bolt wont move when i shake it while on the valve.

here's what happens. it leaks as soon as i gas up. not sure where from my line dosnt seem to be leaking, i put oil on it and saw no bubbles. when i Pull the trigger and hold it there is a faint hiss and some bubbling sound's, after holding the trigger for about 20-30 sec the hissing stops.
Well that sounds like the on/off needs rebuilding too. Do that first. No leak at all should occur when holding the trigger back gassed up.

kylejc9
05-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Well that sounds like the on/off needs rebuilding too. Do that first. No leak at all should occur when holding the trigger back gassed up.

I replaced the small o ring and the small white one, only once i had for the on off, and at first it stopped the leaking when i held the trigger but now its got a small hiss. I'm going to empty the tank like man said and see what happens then. the field told me they stopped selling mags but maybe they still have a few parts left over.

MANN
05-01-2009, 09:27 PM
tuna will have all the parts you need.

kylejc9
05-01-2009, 09:30 PM
emptied the tank. still leaking...Gun shoots fine so i will probably play in the morning, just un-gas the gun after each game...

so look for new o rings for on off only ? lvl 10 seems to be working fine.