PDA

View Full Version : Halo V35 Chip HELP Please

peter_3388
05-02-2009, 11:38 PM
I have a Halo from back in the day, I don't know if it is a "B"". I bought a V35 chip.

The original chip blinks once green when turned on. The new chip blinks three times green then once red. It only blinks three times green and once red, no matter how many times I push the button. Isn't it supposed to blink as many times as the "level" that it is on, to feed faster? It's not the batteries, changed those.

The two chips look identical, many of the same numbers, too. If anyone needs the pics, I can send them. Thanks so much for your help!

I cannot load pics, if someone can help me with that, that would be great too...
I click the "Manage Attachments" button and I have the right file size and type, but no luck...

maniacmechanic
05-03-2009, 08:33 AM
to program it you hold the button till it turns on then push the button the additional times . unlike when you just touch the botton to turn it on

peter_3388
05-03-2009, 09:01 AM
Yes. I push and hold the button to turn it on. It blinks three times green and one time red. I press the button additional times after it is on in an attempt to program it to a higher feed rate. What did you mean by "unlike touch the button to turn it on?"

Deathss
05-03-2009, 09:16 AM
Here is the V35 online manual: http://www.haloloader.com/_site06/pdf/manual_V35.pdf