PDA

View Full Version : Evo II faster than Revy xboard?

AutomagRook
05-03-2009, 06:25 PM
Does anyone have any experience with these two loaders? i need a fast loader for my PMR. i want to stay away from top tier loaders since i only play rec ball and never play tournaments. thanks

Pullman
05-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Speed wise I dunno, but the EVOs are really fragile. I would suggest a revvy. Your marker has eyes so it won't matter if you miss a ball or 2 and a bunch of tourneys are going to 10 bps limits anyhow.

Watcher
05-03-2009, 09:17 PM
For a good, fast, cheap, and durable loader look into the Ricochets.

They are very similar to the Revies in construction, are shaped to help deflect paintballs, and can be found for very cheap now that Ricochet has gone under.

My Apache feeds a good 18bps with spikes at 20. Got it for just over $20 after tax, when the conventional Revy X-board goes for $30.

But then again, the Revy has proved itself enough to still be marketed and sold even in todays market, so you can't go wrong with one :headbang:

IMHO, the Eggs are... not so good.

psychowarden
05-03-2009, 09:39 PM
I have experience with both. And I still use my Revvy, but I liked my Evo better. Sure it broke, but that's because it saw alot more field time. It fed plenty fast enough for me on semi, and I have yet to find a loader that has a lid that is as well designed as the Egg's. If you can get one for cheap, pick one up, but I would take a look at Halo's too, you can pick them up fairly low cost used.