PDA

View Full Version : Can an emag trigger bounce in mech mode?

MKing
05-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Title pretty says it. Just wondering if you can trigger bounce/rapid fire an emag in mech mode.
Thanks

Mr. Mouse
05-05-2009, 02:02 PM
i dont see whynot if you get it in the right area i dont see why not, that gun gots kick, i got one as well and its fun playing in both modes

MKing
05-05-2009, 02:58 PM
One more related question, can a pneumag trigger bounce?

I'm asking because I am going to be playing a fair amount at a semi-private field that allows full auto. I can bounce my rt pro ok as it is now, but I would love a little more help if I am going to be going up against electros blasting 20 bps.

Sorry if these are noob questions.

Mr. Mouse
05-05-2009, 02:59 PM
if you have a pneumag that has been correctly done you can most likely walk the trigger like in speedball and shoot as fast as your 2 fingers can run, not really noob questions either, gotta find out somehow ;)

Konigballer
05-05-2009, 03:03 PM
Also, with the right input pressure your stock RT Pro will have no problem attaining 20bps+.

Xceolite
05-05-2009, 03:05 PM
If you add some shims to your ULT...20bps and finding the sweet spot should be no problem.

Smoothice
05-05-2009, 03:06 PM
One more related question, can a pneumag trigger bounce?

No...

At least it shouldn't. I have set the lpr pressure too low before. And it resulted in the ram not having enough pressure to fully depress the on/off pin. This lead to a rt bounce type rapid fire. But it was not very dependable and made it impossible to only have 1 shot per pull.

MKing
05-05-2009, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the replies,
I currently only have a stock rigger without the ULT. It seems that if I want a lighter trigger pull for semi only fields but still maintain the ability to rapid fire for games that allow it, the best bet is ULT?

GRimm
05-05-2009, 05:31 PM
I know you pretty much have the info you were looking for but I just wanted to state (since it wasnt clearly stated, just an "i think so") that yes you can bounce the trigger of an emag in mech mode. I do it all the time with my emag.

GL with your project!