PDA

View Full Version : Pnue mag question ?

Adam45
05-11-2009, 11:55 PM
My Pnuemag is slowly being resurrected. The LPR was spiking like crazy and I've replaced it. I also have an air leak out of the MSV-2. Its coming from the relief ( ? ) hole on the side of it. Does that mean its blown? I have just enough LPR pressure to activate the ram and thats all.

If its broken where can I get a new one?

Thanks

TwilightG
05-12-2009, 06:35 AM
if the MSV-2 is leaking, make sure that there's nothing pushing on the lever.
if it's still leaking even after checking that, just send a message to Cyberave68. He carries all of your pneu needs :)

Adam45
05-12-2009, 10:50 PM
if the MSV-2 is leaking, make sure that there's nothing pushing on the lever.
if it's still leaking even after checking that, just send a message to Cyberave68. He carries all of your pneu needs :)

Thanks I'll check that.

Much appreciated.

Adam45
05-13-2009, 01:33 AM
Thanks I'll check that.

Much appreciated.
Ok I took the MSV-2 out and aired it up while still connected. there was no leak. I put it back together and theres no leak. I think because theres so little space in the intelliframe that the lever was partly depressed by some dirt or other foriegn stuff between the lever and the frame. This seems to have cleared it up for now. Thanks.

TwilightG
05-13-2009, 06:24 AM
glad it worked! :cheers:

Spider-TW
05-13-2009, 09:22 AM
Ok I took the MSV-2 out and aired it up while still connected. there was no leak. I put it back together and theres no leak. I think because theres so little space in the intelliframe that the lever was partly depressed by some dirt or other foriegn stuff between the lever and the frame. This seems to have cleared it up for now. Thanks.

Foreign stuff for me has been a tiny bit of paint shell that made the difference.

Does your ram work now?

Adam45
05-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Foreign stuff for me has been a tiny bit of paint shell that made the difference.

Does your ram work now?

Yes the ram works but its making a sound like its short stroking. I'm going to mod the trigger with a set screw so it can't go all the way back. I will set it to pull back only as far as it needs to activate. If that doesnt fix the problem I'll ask for help later.

This Mag was owned by 3 or even 4 players within about 6 to 9 months before I got it. Its not clear who did what so I'm going through the process slowly to figure out how to make it work really well.

Thanks again