Logic UMF V2
CP Razor Drop
CP Direct Mount ASA
Stinger Paintball Designs "Ethereal Spectre" grips

2 lbs with barrel and stainless insert.
1 Lb 5 oz without barrel

Don Carnage
05-13-2009, 12:02 PM
Love the carbon fiber sleeve. That thing would look great with a matching Deadly Wind barrel. Then again, it looks great already.

Nice job

Smoothice
05-13-2009, 12:03 PM
wow. 5 new threads all with the lightest marker in the world.

These bodies do look great.

Maybe there should be a thread just for cf bodied mags. Maybe...

kcombs9
05-13-2009, 12:17 PM
yeah all 5 in the same day where do I get one?!?!

Ruler_Mark
05-13-2009, 01:36 PM
get a DW mang.... :mad:

Anyway try putting the foregrip all the way forward and facing backward, I tryied this just cause a long time ago and it feels sooo nice.

hot mag

SSP REAPER
05-13-2009, 02:08 PM
LOL I have a DW on order from Colin. :D The grip is perfect for my bastich of a left wrist. A motorcycle crash 7 yrs ago left my wrist with 80% movement. It hurts at the end of a long day in any other configuration. thanks for the kudo's though :cheers:

Madmarx
05-13-2009, 03:57 PM
Damn dude!!!
I thought mine as light at 2lbs 6oz.
That is sweet!!

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l74/MadMarx1/motm006.jpg

edit: that rail isn't ule'd plus those grips are alum.
I swapped out the rail for a dallara and took off the grips but that only got me to 2lbs 1oz!!

chafnerjr
05-13-2009, 06:45 PM
I'm glad to finally see that beast ;) I'm assuming that it's be at the AO event upcoming??? I'll also be there on Sunday this week (FINALLY!) if you're around. :cheers:

SSP REAPER
05-13-2009, 07:11 PM
I'm glad to finally see that beast ;) I'm assuming that it's be at the AO event upcoming??? I'll also be there on Sunday this week (FINALLY!) if you're around. :cheers:
yeah around 2 or 230. You gonna be there all day? :p

dark blade
05-13-2009, 08:13 PM
very nice! now imagine that marker with the front lip of the body cut to pariah length, a mini shadow rail, no snatch grip, and a DW barrel on it :)

that would make me very happy :), i think the drop and asa might be adding a bit too... duckbill asa it :p i wouldnt be surprised to see it float just above 1 pound

gimp
05-13-2009, 10:34 PM
I saw the reaper mag a couple weeks ago at OSG paintball. I should have picked it up to see how light it was. It definitely looks sharp. My mag is the lightest one I've ever held. It's a trooper too. I am gonna try flipping the foregrip around though. That does seem like it would be more comfortable. I like the foregrip to be far away from the grip. It makes me hold the gun a lot more steady. I'm curious what this thing actually weighs.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r112/superpitts/gun.jpg

Ruler_Mark
05-13-2009, 10:48 PM
I saw the reaper mag a couple weeks ago at OSG paintball. I should have picked it up to see how light it was. It definitely looks sharp. My mag is the lightest one I've ever held. It's a trooper too. I am gonna try flipping the foregrip around though. That does seem like it would be more comfortable. I like the foregrip to be far away from the grip. It makes me hold the gun a lot more steady. I'm curious what this thing actually weighs.

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r112/superpitts/gun.jpg

pretty close to 1lb 11oz with barrel. Prolly a little more mine is exactly the same but with triton and ule with Cf sleeve, triton i think is slightly less weight then the chi

SSP REAPER
05-14-2009, 07:29 AM
and the logic UMF is even lighter still :D
but not as light as a single trigger AGD CF frame.

Madmarx
05-14-2009, 04:29 PM
and the logic UMF is even lighter still :D
but not as light as a single trigger AGD CF frame.

Are there umf's that are ule'd and ones that are not?
My umf is heavier than my chimera.

SSP REAPER
05-15-2009, 07:39 AM
Are there umf's that are ule'd and ones that are not?
My umf is heavier than my chimera.

I dunno. The V2 ones seem lighter and weigh out lighter. Mine is milled everywhere possible inside(stock)...no room for any more ULE milling which makes me sad LOL

SSP REAPER
05-17-2009, 07:03 AM
got a new red teardrop tip for the freak back AND a dealy wind 10" barrel. more pics to come :p

drewkroeker
05-17-2009, 10:42 AM
Reaper, you should get the specs on the integrated frame/rail and see if it would make your setup any lighter. Pneumagger is the one building it, if I remember correctly.

SSP REAPER
05-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Looks good. I posted in his thread to keep it alive!!! good suggestion though :cheers: