PDA

View Full Version : Sprinkler leak

kcombs9
05-15-2009, 08:54 PM
Got a X-valve Oring/repair kit from AGD to try and fix a small leak. I cleaned everything and replaced all the o-rings I could with the kit that I though where bad. ( all 3 of the Teflon o rings in my ult got replaced)

When I gas up there is a small leak when I fire and Hold the trigger I hear a small Sputter from below the rail/back of the valve.

do I need to break it in? I shot about 3 tube's worth of paint before I ran out of air. still leaked.

Thanks for any help.

Wanta B Sniper
05-15-2009, 09:08 PM
Back of valve: check your FPS.

kcombs9
05-15-2009, 09:26 PM
K will do soon as I get to the field... ( need to get my own hand held crono )

Think its too high? the leak seemed to get worse as I uped the Velosity, But wouldn't shoot if it was too low.

Wanta B Sniper
05-16-2009, 09:46 AM
Remember that it doesn't take much to adjust the velocity. If it gets worse as you up the velocity then you need to decrease your velocity until the leak stops. If it doesn't cycle once your velocity is low enough that it doesn't leak then you need to go down one LvL 10 spring. That should help.

kcombs9
05-16-2009, 10:42 PM
Ill try the spring. When I crono at the field today it was only doing 300 so I didn't have it very high. and still leaked. and never leaked before I let it sit. But Iv cleaned it and oiled the hell out of the thing. So I think there is some thing much deeper that I cant fix so ill be calling AGD to send it in.

On a bright note my Emag showed from sleepingbeauty and I had my wife bring it out to the field (half hour drive) and It shoots Great! so once I get this other vavle fixed its going to be a back up... that I don't think will get used much :shooting: