PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Place A Order

Ebbed
05-15-2009, 10:24 PM
I have been trying to make an order for the below items from sakworldpaintball.com:

1- Titanium Paintball: 4 Bore Aluminum Barrel Kit/ 14"/ Black
1- Planet Eclipse: Distortion Knee Pads/ MED

I have had so much frustration just trying to contact people in their sales department it’s ridiculous. They are the only people who carry this barrel and I just ordered a brand new tac one without a barrel because I assumed I could get it to Canada with little hassle. The only way they told me they ill ship it is NEXT DAY AIR, I need to make a wire transfer and pay THAT fee at the bank, and last but not least my order has to total $800. HOW EVER if I was located >NORTH< of here in Michigan I could get free shipping on my tiny order and be on my merry way. So here is the reason I posted my rant. Is there anyone on this forum who acts as a “middle man” for international orders? I’m not asking someone to throw it under the rug in the trunk and drive it over. But to purchase it and allow me to buy it off them using pay pal? I’m seriously out of options. I find this so frustrating! I am 1 block away from >TWO< of the most commonly used border crossings in the entire hemisphere!

MANN
05-15-2009, 11:00 PM
If no one else wants too I don't care to help as long as you aren't in a big hurry. just lmk

Ebbed
05-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Rouge & Tuna can attest for my prompt and complete payment.

Coincidentally enough it was your Barrel Tests that made me want this barrel so badly MANN.

:D

Chris Nearchos
05-20-2009, 09:26 PM
if mann hasnt already been a great guy for you and you are still needing someone, I still offer to middle man services for international shipping. just hit me up. (no extra cost for it btw).

-Chris