PDA

View Full Version : g-mag problems

skyless
05-17-2009, 03:13 PM
It has been a long time trying to get my gforce frame to work as intended, but i have got it shooting strings. Only thing is i am still experiencing some problems. The main one, which i cant figure out is that when airing up, the lp hose blows of my pneumager internal lpr. If i have the grip panels off and hold the hose on long enough to get a shot off it will stay on just
fine, If i hold the trigger down while airing up sometimes it pops off sometimes id doesnt.
What do i have to do to keep my air line from poping off. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Miltonyz
05-17-2009, 06:01 PM
It has been a long time trying to get my gforce frame to work as intended, but i have got it shooting strings. Only thing is i am still experiencing some problems. The main one, which i cant figure out is that when airing up, the lp hose blows of my pneumager internal lpr. If i have the grip panels off and hold the hose on long enough to get a shot off it will stay on just
fine, If i hold the trigger down while airing up sometimes it pops off sometimes id doesnt.
What do i have to do to keep my air line from poping off. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Is the hose old and worn out? Sometimes things get a little loose. What LPR are you using? A friend and I made a pnue mag with the LPR that comes with a Tippman ebolt kit and it would spike when air was applied and shoot off the hose.

BigEvil
05-17-2009, 06:04 PM
Turn the LPR down, and replace the hose.

skyless
05-17-2009, 09:54 PM
brand new hose, replaced nipple, hose will blow off even if lpr is turned down lower then the operating pressure. Im thinking of putting some kind of clamp on it, but im worried the the hose will blow off in other spots. I have swithed the lpr with a tickler and the same issue happens. The innitial pressue that enters the system seems to be really high. I was solving the problem for a little while by holding the trigger down, but that has stopped preventing the issue. I was told that i may have a faulty lpr, but to have 2 faulty lprs seems unlikley. Once Gforce releases there lpr mabie the issue will be solved but who knows when that will happen.

skyless
05-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Turn the LPR down, and replace the hose.

Is there a certain kind of hose that is stiffer/better then others, Im using what came with the frame.

I am experiencing a little bit of bolt stick, perhaps its too hard for the bolt to fully lock, I ran out of air today adjusting the ult to be more sensitive so i could turn the pressure down a bit more. Ill get a refill tomorrow and retune my lvl 10,

Has anyone noticed a difference with what spring they use on the lvl 10, Im not sure if would make any difference beside its normal anti chop performance. If the bolt returned easier it may help the pressure expand quicker making less stress on the system. :confused: I may have no idea what im talking about.

Miltonyz
05-17-2009, 10:40 PM
If I was using a Tickler or other easily adjusted reg I would turn off the lpr completely on gas up and slowly turn it to the desired pressure.

skyless
05-17-2009, 11:34 PM
If I was using a Tickler or other easily adjusted reg I would turn off the lpr completely on gas up and slowly turn it to the desired pressure.

Hmm That is a great idea, I would still have to take the grip pannels off since its sleeper but that is a good temp fix untill i figure out what is up. Thanks.

secretweaponevan
05-18-2009, 05:59 AM
Hmm That is a great idea, I would still have to take the grip pannels off since its sleeper but that is a good temp fix untill i figure out what is up. Thanks.

Have you tried using a top hat?

skyless
05-18-2009, 12:43 PM
Have you tried using a top hat?

You meen to pull rabbits out of? Im not very good at magic, I thought the elves had that covered when i insalled the lvl 10.

KC
05-18-2009, 12:46 PM
any reason small zip ties wont work? Clamp down every barb and be done with it.

skyless
05-18-2009, 12:57 PM
any reason small zip ties wont work? Clamp down every barb and be done with it.

ill look into getting some small ones, i was not sure what would work best to secure the hoses, zip ties sound promising.

Spider-TW
05-18-2009, 01:42 PM
If you think your lpr is spiking, make sure it is lubed and clean and if you can try to apply your bottle air a little slower (which may be impossible, but it can help).

Top hats are little sleeves that you put on the hose before you attach them to a barb, then you slide the sleeve down around the hose on the barb and trap the hose against the barb.

secretweaponevan
05-18-2009, 08:10 PM
You meen to pull rabbits out of? Im not very good at magic, I thought the elves had that covered when i insalled the lvl 10.

Back in yon olde' days, we used... I mean autococker users used "top hats" to hold the LPR hoses onto the Reg, Ram, and Switch (4-way) barbs.

As seen here:
https://www.velocitypaintballonline.com/images/P/DSC_4752_m.jpg
on the site of: https://www.velocitypaintballonline.com/product.php?productid=1527&js=n

captian pinky
05-18-2009, 08:20 PM
maybe try slowly turning your air on instead of a quickly

skyless
05-19-2009, 01:21 AM
Nice, I feel like there really will be a good solution for this problem, Im in my last week of school for the semester so i wont be able to get it tuned for another day or so. Defiently ordering some top hats. I will incorprate all the techniques mentioned and get back on the progress, Thanks guys, great input.