PDA

View Full Version : Odyssey Halo

JEDI
01-30-2002, 11:06 PM
The Automag RT manual says the VL Revolution 2000 is the only AGD approved loader for the gun. Has any research been done for the newly released Odyssey Halo? This is the loader I'm interested in getting.

Xzion
01-30-2002, 11:48 PM
Firstoff, that same manual has been used for years, and that portion is a little out of date, as the VL Revolution 2000 was the only agitated loader at the time. the HALO is considerd by most the best loader, and has been tested on an emag shooting 16BPS full auto with no chops, and easily kept up with the emag without a second thought. As far as I know, the guys at Odyssey and AGD have been keeping in close touch with eachother.

deded
01-30-2002, 11:50 PM
The manual is pretty old, and I think that at the time that it was written, a revvy was the only hopper that could come close to keeping up with the high rate of fire achieved with an RT.

HALOs have been tested faster then revvys, so it should do just fine and most likely better then anything Viewloader has to offer... In face, I'm getting a HALO as soon as I can get the $$!

BEEFYSAUSAGE
01-31-2002, 12:22 AM
it kept up with a standard valved mag with hyper frame doing 16 balls a second and a emag with some kinda moded trigger doing 18 balls a second(video can be found at odysey sight.
BEEFY.

Load SM5
01-31-2002, 07:25 AM
The HALO is a great loader. I just ripped my first hopper full of paint through mine yesterday. I fanned the trigger and it just laughed at me. I could'nt get it to chop.

JEDI
01-31-2002, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the help guys. That was what I thought, but the confirmation helped make my decision.