PDA

View Full Version : no picking on the farts mart people...

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
05-19-2009, 11:05 PM
look at what i gots me...

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=59045948#post59045948

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
05-19-2009, 11:17 PM
sure ill be getting banned from the kiddie site very soon.... :bounce:

Dark Side
05-19-2009, 11:20 PM
Beautiful!

trevorjk
05-20-2009, 03:16 AM
invalid topic :(

[NA]WARLORD
05-20-2009, 04:42 AM
look at what i gots me...

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=59045948#post59045948

Um, what ? It links to nothing. Guess thats what happens when you troll in the wrong forums :rolleyes:

druid
05-20-2009, 04:45 AM
Invalid Thread specified.

Link is broken.....wonder how that happened :rolleyes:

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
05-20-2009, 11:24 AM
This is what i got for my post....

Yesterday, 11:11 PM
SYSTEM
Notomated

You have received an infraction at PbNation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear BREAD_DA_PAINTER,

You have received an infraction at PbNation.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=59043027

Reason: Other
-------
if there is a next time, you'll get a trolling infraction .
-------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BREAD_DA_PAINTER
Sneak peak at the new Impulse from SP.. starting price is 999.99 comes with marker and oring kit..

Now for the gooods...

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g43/BREAD_DA_PAINTER/impy.jpg

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in a ban if you have accumulated four or more points. Don't worry if this is your first or even second infraction though, it simply expires in 15 days. Please take more care when posting in the future. We encourage you to take a moment to review the forum's rules. More information about the infraction system can be found in the Infraction FAQ.

All the best,
PbNation

BigEvil
05-20-2009, 11:32 AM
Awesome. I bet it doesnt have the same FSDO issues the first Imps have. :p

kwood
05-20-2009, 11:39 AM
:bounce:
Yay!!!!!!!
i cant wait for my mom to buy me one!!!!!!!!!
SP makes the BEST GUNS EVER

fun post friend, i enjoyed the joke

warbeak2099
05-20-2009, 11:47 AM
Lol when I posted that I hated Imps in the news thread, everyone jumped on me like they were the greatest guns ever. I guess they forgot the massive FSDO, crappy electronics, and poor quality control.

punkncat
05-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Lol when I posted that I hated Imps in the news thread, everyone jumped on me like they were the greatest guns ever. I guess they forgot the massive FSDO, crappy electronics, and poor quality control.

Meh, FSDO was par for the course back then. With the addition of a good LPR and solenoid isolator that was an easy fix.

To be honest, IMO the later Imps were pretty darn stand up marker. I can remember a time (not too dang long ago) that it was the flavor of the month. I personally look forward to seeing the new one. Not that I am going to buy one mind you.

Oh and Bread....BAD DOG! ;)

Miltonyz
05-20-2009, 12:33 PM
We had a couple of guys that played with them back in the day. Once they were modified they seemed to be ok guns except for the tendency to have feednecks randomly fall off.

warbeak2099
05-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Meh, FSDO was par for the course back then. With the addition of a good LPR and solenoid isolator that was an easy fix.

To be honest, IMO the later Imps were pretty darn stand up marker. I can remember a time (not too dang long ago) that it was the flavor of the month. I personally look forward to seeing the new one. Not that I am going to buy one mind you.

Oh and Bread....BAD DOG! ;)

Yea the FSDO was fixeable, but SP never did fix the terrible electronics. Even till this date their stock boards are awful. The NXT stock board isn't much better than that god awful Cricket board.

Watcher
05-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Lolz, making a joke thread is a trolling infraction?

That is why I am not a member of PBN and probably never will be...

chopper duke
05-20-2009, 04:08 PM
What's nuts is that I called some Mods worthless and never got an infraction. Actually, I think what I said was "asking a mod for help is like banging your head against a wall. The only result is a spliting headache"

I thought the joke was funny

Frizzle Fry
05-20-2009, 04:23 PM
What's nuts is that I called some Mods worthless and never got an infraction. Actually, I think what I said was "asking a mod for help is like banging your head against a wall. The only result is a spliting headache"

I thought the joke was funny

I think your joke was funny, if that counts for anything.

One of my old teammates was a PbN moderator and QUIT. Said trying to word with other moderators was like trying to deal with a Smart Parts marketing team comprised entirely of grade school students and DMV employees. I hardly use PbN anymore myself as it's over populated, undermoderated and about as organized as a hobos shopping cart.

warbeak2099
05-20-2009, 04:56 PM
The only safe places are some marker sub-forums and the custom markers forum.