PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Micromag Photoshop help

pepper
05-20-2009, 11:30 AM
Hello

I didn't want to post this within the the two stickied 09 Micromag threads, being that they are about orders and communication posts from customers to PTP and vise versa.

I'm learning to use Gimp and I would like to mess around with some anodizing ideas on my 09-Micromag. Does anyone have any pictures of an Intella-frame and barrel that they can put on the new 09 Micromag. I'm looking for a complete 09 Micromag picture that I can upload to my Gimp to manipulate? If I knew more about Photoshopping/Gimping I would just do it myself- i'm just needing a head start.

Thanks for your time.
Pep

zondo
05-20-2009, 11:34 PM
Hello

I didn't want to post this within the the two stickied 09 Micromag threads, being that they are about orders and communication posts from customers to PTP and vise versa.

I'm learning to use Gimp and I would like to mess around with some anodizing ideas on my 09-Micromag. Does anyone have any pictures of an Intella-frame and barrel that they can put on the new 09 Micromag. I'm looking for a complete 09 Micromag picture that I can upload to my Gimp to manipulate? If I knew more about Photoshopping/Gimping I would just do it myself- i'm just needing a head start.

Thanks for your time.
Pep

Keep this on the back burner to simmer for a few weeks... :cool:

We're all waiting on an actual body!

pepper
05-21-2009, 01:06 AM
I know I know.... I guess I can fart around with the renderings.

doc_Zox
05-21-2009, 02:25 PM
http://premium1.uploadit.org/docZox//guess3.jpg

pepper
05-21-2009, 02:31 PM
:clap: thanks Doc!