PDA

View Full Version : My new first build !!

fishmishin
05-20-2009, 09:20 PM
Alright guys this is the first build I have done with a ULE body , & X-valve, so cut me some slack. I still have a intelli on the way to go with it. I just couldn't wait to put everything together, and test it out. I LOVE THIS VALVE !! I can't believe how much lighter it is compared to the other valves, and I really like the ULT with the LVLX. I had to share just because I am so frickin happy about the way it is turning out. I owe it to the guys on this site for just about every piece on it, except the frame, and the drop(yes I know the drop is like a cinder block, I just love how tight it makes the setup). Anyway my name is Chris, and thank you for letting me share !! lol

Oh and I will update the pics when I get my intelliframe !!

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo100/fishmishin/100_4528.jpg

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo100/fishmishin/100_4529.jpg

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo100/fishmishin/100_4530.jpg

Let me know what you think !!

going_home
05-20-2009, 10:08 PM
Looks great !
Whats your next project now that this one is done ?

;)

fishmishin
05-20-2009, 10:19 PM
I have no idea yet !! I still have a couple of things I want to do with this one, the intelli, and then maybe off for some ANNO !!

DanMan
05-20-2009, 10:55 PM
No slack is needed to be cut lol. You did a great job. What you have is what alot of people wish was their first mag. :D

fishmishin
05-21-2009, 06:33 AM
I wish it had been my first mag too, lol. I bought my first one in 96, this is just the first one with an X, ule, & ult, hence the title My new first build. I just came back to playing in December after a 12 year break. It took me 5 months to get to the point to be able to build this one. I probably could have done it sooner, but for some strange reason I wanted a couple of autocockers, since I never got to mess with them much when I played before, but I am back home now where I belong. . I got to shoot this yesterday evening when I got home from work, and it is really nice. Once I get used to walking the trigger with it, the guys at the tourneys with the electro's that can't shoot above 10.5bps are going to be really upset. I'm guessing I am getting about 6-7bps now so with a little more practice, and the new intelly with the blade I am hoping to be able to squeeze of around 13-14bps. I now I don't need to shoot that fast as this thing is as accurate as they come, but it will be nice off the break to rain on the other end of the field, and there is just something to be said about shooting that fast with a mech, without it RT'ing !!! :shooting:

SSP REAPER
05-21-2009, 07:03 AM
that's what the guys said Monday night when I played speedball for the first time. My mag has a ULT with 5 shims in it... super light trigger :D
Looks great. Keep up the good work :cheers:

fishmishin
05-21-2009, 07:12 AM
Hey Reaper does the barrel look familiar? It is really nice and light, and deadly !! Just about everybody that has been shot with it has to come ask what it is, lol.

chafnerjr
05-21-2009, 07:50 AM
Nice work! These things are addictive aren't they :cheers:

fishmishin
05-21-2009, 11:18 AM
They have been, for years. That's one of the things I love about them. That and they have stood the test of time. I would play with my mag over any of the new electros, that's for sure. Especially now since I have a X, & a ULT !!

Spider-TW
05-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Looks good. Are you left handed?

fishmishin
05-21-2009, 11:51 AM
No, I have just gotten used to it. I do shoot left handed a lot though.

KC
05-21-2009, 11:54 AM
Looking good! Now I finally get to see what you have been up to. :D

fishmishin
05-21-2009, 12:02 PM
LOL, right. Thanks for the comments guys, I am kinda proud of how it's coming together, I am was just looking at picking up a viperbalde pro. LOL that was too funny as I typing that and the mailman rang the door bell, my intelly just came in. Like I was gonna say I was thinking of ordering a viperblade pro for my intelly, I kinda like the blade though, it has a really nice feel. Anyway thanks again guys !! Most of you guys helped me out with the part for it, so hats of to you. That I why I like this forum so much, the people on it rock !! :headbang:

fishmishin
05-21-2009, 12:51 PM
New pic with the intelli, already shot it !! Shoots a lot better than that powerlyte frame. Got to try to find a good clamping feedneck now.

http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo100/fishmishin/100_4531.jpg

Xceolite
05-21-2009, 01:38 PM
Very nice and tight setup!

fishmishin
05-21-2009, 03:10 PM
I'm thinking about trying my hand at a pneumag next, we will just have to wait and see !!