PDA

View Full Version : This is my first gun but i think somethings wrong

GallagherAtWar
01-31-2002, 06:08 AM
Ok i got automag 68 and a boa with stock and a remote (not gas through stock) and a 3000 psi tank (114 :))

and i havent choped 1 ball yet but.....
my accurcy sucks, like 20 ft
and my range sucks

is this normal or does my gun suck?

what do i do to improve it???

Oh ya im using big ball paint :)

Dubstar112
01-31-2002, 07:00 AM
what is your velocity? if you dont chrono you wont know what your shooting and you could be really low.

MAGS own YOU
01-31-2002, 07:12 AM
Try a different barrel- Freak(the best!) or an All American. I find that my All American shoots alot of different paints VERY well. The freak would shoot them better. Or, if you dont want to switch barrels, try a different paint. Get some sample bags of 100 and get some different brands.

Smokee_2_7
01-31-2002, 08:54 AM
Before you go buying new stuff, put your gun on a chrono. They way your describing the problem (to me) it sounds like your velocity is just WAYY low. either/ or/ and your gas source jmay not be turned on all the way. If its a screw in tank, make sure the pin depressor on the remote goes all the way down, then back it off about a turn. Since you say this is your first paintball gun, I would suggest that you contact AGD and get a manual for the gun and a video. they're free, and full of really useful info.

It dosent sound like anything is really wrong with your gun. Try this and let us know.

Carl

GallagherAtWar
01-31-2002, 05:11 PM
ok
i cronoed my gun 2 weeks ago at 270 but still it wasnt that accurate

but when ever i turn on my remote i just turn till i here the gas go in move then my be a half turn more

ill try it out on fri to see if it worked

thanks
Chris