PDA

View Full Version : What Do I Do When This Happens?

soldur
01-31-2002, 07:21 AM
what do i do if i get Co2 into my 68automag? do i just wait a while before i can shoot it again or do i need to clean it or what? i just got one and i want to take good care of it.

Load SM5
01-31-2002, 07:29 AM
If you get liquid into your gun the o-rings swell up and things start to leak. Unscrew your tank and wait a few minutes and everything should be fine. It's not good for the o-rings, though.

TheBigRaguPB4L
01-31-2002, 12:46 PM
what i've been told is that you point it up and hold the trigger. you should hear leaking down the front of the barrel. that's the liquid. just hold the trigger for a minute. when you release, don't let paint in the gun yet. dry fire a few times(preferable still pointing in the air until you hear it shooting normally. this should help(for a little while). or...........

get hpa. never worry aboot it again.

SoloMag
01-31-2002, 08:57 PM
I run Co2 and everything is fine. When you get liquid in your valve during a game just hold in your trigger and sit back for about 45sec to 1min. I have also found it helpful put your hand over the valve in order to help warm it up quicker. If you get Co2 in your valve and your not in a game just take out your valve and let it warm up and then check the o-rings. Hope that helps