PDA

View Full Version : RT Pro Rail?

Automags for life
05-21-2009, 10:38 PM
What did a RT Pro come with for a rail, is it like the E-mag rail? The one that came with my RT Pro looks like it got modded/dremeled then powdercoated. Looks like somebody did a left warp mod and then it has a pocket in the bottom of the rail that is wider then what the Inteliframe is and you can see the mainbody through the bottom of the gun on either side of the trigger frame, which I'm not really down with. Although the pocket looks professionally done, not dremeled. Any ideas? :confused:

Frizzle Fry
05-21-2009, 11:35 PM
For convenience I borrowed this picture from the user "Oregon PB" who's a user here and recently posted it. It's his, not mine. All credit goes to him.

This is an R/T Pro rail:

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n179/oregonpb/Prerail01.jpg

Watcher
05-22-2009, 01:15 AM
Sounds like it was ULEd for a wider grip frame or it just wasn't ULEd to spec...

A RT Pro rail is the same as an E-mag rail except that it is tapped in the front for 6 screws.
The E-mag rail is the same length, width, shape, etc.

Automags for life
05-22-2009, 01:17 AM
Thanks that is the best up close pic I have seen. I don't have the front rail mount holes but do have the rear ones, I have the little area in the front where the "E-Mag" sticker goes on the left and right. I didn't see RT Pro Rails on AGD's website anybody know if they still sell them? My Pro seems to have been slapped together from a E-Mag,RT Pro,and some classic 68 parts. Unfortunately for as modular as the mags are the previous owner did a good job of putting things together that don't really belong like a classic 68 Benchmark double trigger frame on the Emag rail which doesn't really fit with a big gap all along the rail front to back. I just want to rebuild something AGD would be proud of. :hail:

Automags for life
05-22-2009, 10:47 AM
Okay, I found the Rt Pro Rail on Tunamart, so I may have to just get a fresh one. Thanks for the responses. :)