PDA

View Full Version : RT Pro Custom Questions

rapidsandman
05-25-2009, 01:59 PM
I was thinking about getting the rt pro custom, but i have a question.
What is the difference between the RT Pro Custom, (which you can get on their site now) and the Rt Pro (which you can't??) Did they stop making the Rt pro and just switch to the pro custom? Thanks

Gotcha3
05-25-2009, 02:34 PM
Performance-wise there is no difference. Whereas the RT Pro came with a stainless steel mainbody, the RT Pro ULE custom comes with an aluminum ULE mainbody. The valve of the RT Pro was stainless steel. On the RT Pro ULE custom, the valve is the new "X" valve which is also aluminum. Also, the rail that you will receive is now milled differently. I think AGD stopped tapping their rails for the screws to hold on the sight rail and the foregrip rail. In other words, you won't receive a sight rail on the RT Pro ULE custom, and you won't get a rail for the front-grip. Like I said, in terms of performance, the markers are the same--HIGH QUALITY. The markers do differ cosmetically, though.

rapidsandman
05-25-2009, 03:00 PM
Performance-wise there is no difference. Whereas the RT Pro came with a stainless steel mainbody, the RT Pro ULE custom comes with an aluminum ULE mainbody. The valve of the RT Pro was stainless steel. On the RT Pro ULE custom, the valve is the new "X" valve which is also aluminum. Also, the rail that you will receive is now milled differently. I think AGD stopped tapping their rails for the screws to hold on the sight rail and the foregrip rail. In other words, you won't receive a sight rail on the RT Pro ULE custom, and you won't get a rail for the front-grip. Like I said, in terms of performance, the markers are the same--HIGH QUALITY. The markers do differ cosmetically, though.
Great, thank you!