PDA

View Full Version : Cheep Good Paint? Does it Exist?

DimSum
01-31-2002, 09:59 AM
ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET CHEEP GOOD! PAINT? off the net.

PsychoMag
01-31-2002, 11:04 AM
Shhhh...it has a name... zap performance plus and 888paintball.com sells it 2 cases for $88. I like it more than marbs and stuff

LaW
01-31-2002, 02:36 PM
Man looking at the prices on some paint now for example 65 for a case of hellfire... Paint prices are so cheap now, it's unbelievable... I was paying 90-110 dollars a case for marbs when i first starting playing....not time to complain about cutting prices :) your lucky they're so low...

HoppysMag
01-31-2002, 02:38 PM
my friend got 2 case of Zap at 888paintball. It was like 2 yearsold and half of the case broke in his gun. (The other half in his hopper)

HoppysMag
01-31-2002, 02:48 PM
Paintball gear.com hass good PMI for rec play. cheap, 40$$

MAGS own YOU
01-31-2002, 02:54 PM
I really dislike zap paint. I wouldnt recommend it.

LaW
01-31-2002, 03:02 PM
I would not recommend it either :) nothign but problems....

Minimag4me
01-31-2002, 03:06 PM
i get diablo blaze or midnight(really small) its like 40 a case and has really consistant shape

Fritzy
01-31-2002, 03:28 PM
Nelson paints are often overlooked, but are a consistently good ball for a consistently low price. The new Anarchy shell is very nice, tournament grade actually. It is under $70 a case. Their standard ball always shoots very well for me and can be found as low as $40 a case. Our field stocks it and we use it all the time for practice.

Most inexpensive paints have given me nothing but trouble...inconsistent shells that are prone to either busting in the gun/barrel or bouncing off opponents. Nelson is the one exception. I have never had a crap case of Nel-splat. Go find some, save some money, and shoot some fools!

jimmyjobob
01-31-2002, 04:31 PM
bought some of that pro serires. 38 a case.
worst paint ever. definitely wouldnt go thru my mag, couldnt even get too much out of it on my angel with a long dwell. horrible. breaks so easy, brittle.

i completely agree with fritzy, i have been shooting nelson anarchy for the past 3 or 4 months and i loooove it . its all i shoot. i shoot the fury, orange. dimples here and there but the stuff flies straight as an arrow.

cheap paint and good paint arent always the same. plus i found that bad paint makes ofr a bad day of playing. ever had a wide open shot at someone, fired 15 or 20 rounds only to have every single one of them hooking and curving off pattern, missing completely?

sucks...

DimSum
01-31-2002, 06:26 PM
I was told that dye barrels bore extra large. While bob long for instance bore is smaller. What kind of paint do people recomend for dye or large bore barrels.

Aliens-8-MyDad
01-31-2002, 07:41 PM
Nelson Anarchy is awesome! and really cheap $52 a case at paintballgames.com its so freakin awesoem thick fill and when they wipe it gets worse! i wish i was using it when that ***get angel guy wiped... he wouldda smeard it all over and i woulda lauged!

raehl
02-01-2002, 12:03 AM
I can get you some inexpensive quality paint. Drop me an email.

- Chris

Oregon_pb_
02-01-2002, 12:56 AM
For the younger Paintball generation (if any r on here ;) paintballs used to be sold in 2500 round cases. So prices would be that much higher, someone above mentioned marbs for $95, thats prol why.

Now to the cheap paint, Anarchy, PMI etc... Whatever paint you find online, you still gotta add like $12 shipping. One of my customers was telling me he can buy Anarchy for $48 online i told him go for it. Since i sell 2000 round cases of Blaze or PMI Prem for $60 he thought he was getting a good deal. We'll they added $12 for shipping so he ended up paying $60, same as what i sell paint for. His paint turned out fine, no breaks in the bags. That usually doesn't happen.. Where as your local dealer will probably guarentee no breaks, i know i do.

But there are some cheaper end paint out there, Diablo Rec Sport, Great American Paintball, etc. Get you local dealer to supply some and you'll save around $10 per case.

Online is great for Misc Paintball stuff, you can find great deals, i use it to find whats on sale from the manufacturers, BUT it definatly isn't a place to buy Paintballs IMOO.

Later

raehl
02-01-2002, 12:59 AM
RPS went to 2k cases before Marbs was around as I recall. I do remember seeing the 2k cases and thinking it was the strangest thing...

- Chris

liigod
02-01-2002, 01:01 AM
Hey, where in the bay area do you live? i live in moraga and i have found the secret to good cheep paint around here. Trust me its better than anythign youw ill find online. Im me and ill hook you up. liigod i smy aim name or email me at [email protected] its 30 bucks a case and shoots straight as marbs.