PDA

View Full Version : Teams that play the WPF series...

DJTmRave3
01-31-2002, 12:16 PM
bad news, As of this week, WPF no longer exist. They have closed down. As of right now, there will be no WPF tourney series. But things are in the works, and something good might come out of it. I will let you know further when I can. But dont count everything else out. Just might be a WPF series after all.

AngelBoy
01-31-2002, 03:34 PM
Here's the update from midsouthpaintball.com:

Guys Ive been meeting with Jim Lively for the past 2 days and prospects are very good that 2002 WPF is ON!!!!!!!

Details are being worked out to ensure that Jim Lively quality will be maintained and we will seek to further enhance the tourney cirucit including 10 man.

Wolf Hill Paintball has liquidated the WPF inventory and yes Jim Lively will still be working directly with WHP to provide the premium quality tournaments you are accustomed.

Yes your points will count for 2001 MCO.

Gerald Alvis

DJTmRave3
01-31-2002, 03:48 PM
as you see above, Wolf Hill Paintball is looking into working with WPF to still put on the tourneys and all. For everyone that plays WPF and plans on playing this year. If this works out, I think Gerald needs a BIG pat on the back for stepping to the plate for all of the paintball players out there.

skipdogg
02-01-2002, 09:29 AM
WOW! What a shock. Jim is a real stand up guy, i hope things turn out for him. Please update us if anything further developes!