MANN
05-28-2009, 05:08 PM
I uhhh....

Congratulations!

:rofl:

nice marker.

Spider-TW
05-28-2009, 05:18 PM
Have you played with it yet, or will D-Day be the inaugural event?

I'm missing the painted finish from your graphic mock-ups. :D

Frizzle Fry
05-29-2009, 01:11 AM
Deleted? I loved the look! What happened?

Bagheera
05-29-2009, 11:57 AM
Apparently only splash kits and anno jobs constitute a custom marker these days.

Frizzle Fry
05-29-2009, 01:26 PM
Somebody told you to delete it? Man, that was more custom than 95% of what I've seen in here!

You fabricated a ton of stuff yourself, and assembled one of the coolest tactical mags I've seen "useable" in a long time... I just keep thinking back to that "Tactical Q-loader" Mag thread where people did a bunch of photoshops and autocad designs; you did something similar to ALL of those, except you actually DID it.

Your marker is more custom than most. The haters will hate, but it's a work in progress, like any marker.

Bagheera
05-29-2009, 02:11 PM
Somebody told you to delete it? Man, that was more custom than 95% of what I've seen in here!

You fabricated a ton of stuff yourself, and assembled one of the coolest tactical mags I've seen "useable" in a long time... I just keep thinking back to that "Tactical Q-loader" Mag thread where people did a bunch of photoshops and autocad designs; you did something similar to ALL of those, except you actually DID it.

Your marker is more custom than most. The haters will hate, but it's a work in progress, like any marker.

Thanks. I posted it with a disclaimer that it's still rough around the edges and needs a bit more finishing, but like I said, since it isn't a splashed or anno'd marker, it isn't custom and therefore laughable. However, it is fully functional for CQB or for long range shooting. When I tighten up the final a bit more I'll re-post.

Frizzle Fry
05-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Thanks. I posted it with a disclaimer that it's still rough around the edges and needs a bit more finishing, but like I said, since it isn't a splashed or anno'd marker, it isn't custom and therefore laughable. However, it is fully functional for CQB or for long range shooting. When I tighten up the final a bit more I'll re-post.

I personally can't wait. It's a great piece!

behemoth
05-31-2009, 09:30 PM
dude way to get butt hurt.

I was taken aback at first, MANN was laughing at me, and complimenting your marker, and then so did everyone else.

Who said **** about splashes and annos?

Bagheera
06-01-2009, 11:27 AM
I'll just wait to post the final pics when the last few pieces are on.

Spider-TW
06-01-2009, 12:19 PM
dude way to get butt hurt.

I was taken aback at first, MANN was laughing at me, and complimenting your marker, and then so did everyone else.

Who said **** about splashes and annos?

^^^

Somethin' ain't right here. Maybe a misunderstanding. Don't expect too many people to remember your original thread on the Park. Honestly, I don't know where the original weapon reference is from, but I still want to see the build, especially if it gets dressed-out like your plan thread.

MANN was laughing because that was actually a supportive comment by behemoth. He's much better at giving you a rash. ;)