PDA

View Full Version : E-mag electonics.......help!

headcase
01-31-2002, 01:06 PM
Ok............I've got my warp/revy running off my e-mag battery. I've got both of them intelifeeded off the e-mag board. It was all working great last night. I powered it up today, and no more intelifeed!

Does anyone have any ideas? I really don't want to send it back to AGD again.

thanx

marc
01-31-2002, 01:50 PM
is it the intel feed where the hopper and warped works but not when u pull the trigger? or is it like the battery is dead

headcase
01-31-2002, 02:00 PM
I'm not quite getting what your saying but I'll add some more info...........

Both the warp and revy are gettine power from the E-mag. If I press the "prime" button they spin.

With the intelifeed cable connected to the board, and the inputs on the warp and revy, when I pull the trigger they don't spin.

KamikazePenguin
01-31-2002, 03:20 PM
is your e-mag turned on?

headcase
01-31-2002, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the idea........it is sometimes the simple stuff people miss.

But in this case that isn't it. I'm getting power to both my warp and revy from my E-mag battery so the power much be on. Plus my LED lights up when I power the marker on.:)(though as a side note, my LED isn't working correctly either, all it will show is 8 filled in boxes, no numbers or letters)

Thanx

BlackVCG
01-31-2002, 06:59 PM
How are you interlinking to the Revy and can you get some pics of your setup? Try just running the interlink cable from the Revy to the Warp and see if that works. Your board sounds like it went bad. More than likely a cause of hooking up the intellifeed improperly and causing it to spike the board. If this is the case, you're going to have to buy a new board, because this is all modifications that voids the warranty.

I in no way have ever, or will ever approve of interlinking both the Revy and the Warp from the E-Mag. Running the power to all three devices is enough of a hack, but having everything hooked together for interlink and power is such a bastardizing hack and none of the components were ever meant to be hooked up in such a way.